New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Alice, Texas
“Laredo Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

Great place to stay for the night, but beware traffic is pretty heavy at times.But you cant beat the value .

Room Tip: Take a room on the top floor if you can.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank cds72
redroofinnlaredo, Manager at Red Roof Inn Laredo - I-83 South, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear, SIR

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Laredo Airport Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Red Roof Inn - Laredo Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Brownsville, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

Comfy beds, clean, only one washer and dryer, poor internet service, and not enough water coming out of the shower. One of the reasons I agreed to stay there was because of the free high speed internet. Very disappointed red roof! They should change their amenity sign to (only high speed internet on first floor!) I stayed in third floor. Tried second floor no service. Last day tried first floor, no service either. :(

Room Tip: Ask for amenities available before booking.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mybethjo

New York, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2011

I'm an American living in Monterrey and I travel to Laredo often for relaxing weekends. I try to spend as much time out of MTY as possible. The Red Roof Inn is a perfect find for an extremely peaceful and worry-free stay in Laredo. The rooms are fantastic, extremely clean, comfortable, spacious, and well-appointed. Super-clean linens, granite sink counter, surprisingly upscale for a budget hotel. Absolutely the best of the pick in Laredo at this price. All in all, a very civilized place to stay and great home-away-from home on the way back to Monterrey.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank mundial_iah

Chesapeake, Va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2010

Very clean room real relaxing for a good price. Paid $47 if i remember correctly, with commercial drivers discount.

Friendly staff comfortable nights sleep. Has buisiness desk with lamp. I had my laptop setup. The hotel has wireless but some rooms will get low signal.

Must try Whataburger if you have never had it. Pretty good burger!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank 4x4Camping

Waterloo, Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2009

My husband and I and the dog stayed here for one night.
We got a clean room which smelt fresh and the linens were crisp and clean.
It looked like it was recently renovated. No frills but it was just what we needed.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple