“Good food, generous portions, great service”

Palenque Grill Loop 20
Ranked #2 of 365 Restaurants in Laredo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fine Mexican Cuisine STEAKS * SEAFOOD * ANTOJITOS Laredo * McAllen * San Antonio
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Authentic Mexican food. Great service. Traveling to Laredo on business and had dinner here the first night. Fun atmosphere, generous portions and the food was delicious. If you're in Laredo dine here.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

As a road warrior I usually hate eating out but am glad I will be in Laredo so I can eat here the next four days.

Had the 12 ounce tilapia and it was delicious. It was equal to any meal I have had at an upscale restaurant. Meal starts with chips, salsa and chorizo bean dip. Fish is cooked in foil and served with rice, limes and pico.

While a bit pricey for lunch it was worth it and the service was outstanding.

Great meal

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Very good mexican food, fast service, great atmosphere. Also, if you stay at either LaQuinta Inn or Holiday Inn Express (across the street), you can order and ask them to deliver the food to your room. And they will be pretty damn quick. Very good experience every time I eat there. Try Tortilla Soup while you are there. These people make some really mean tortilla soup. The best thing - they are open till 2 am as far as I know!!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff was great. The good was good but a little over priced. I had the rib-eye tacos. They were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I liked everything I had there. I ate there multiple times and everything was excellent. They have live music there, which is fun. I also suggest pirates, as they are very good.

Been to Palenque Grill Loop 20? Share your experiences!