“Almost fine”

Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Laredo
Monterrey, Mexico
“Almost fine”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Everything was as I expect, last day we went to take a breakfast outside and when we backed to the hotel the housekeeper clean the room and drop a lot of out personal things, she resolved do this because we were not use the non disturb announce in the door. No body in the hotel wants to take responsibility of this. The hotel was cheap and clean, for me is OK, the services +/-, the last incident got angry our family.

Room Tip: Just keep in mind that the hotel service people wont help you in an incident.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 13, 2013

older property, could stand some refurbing, rooms adequate, clean. Restaurant nextdoor is handy and open all night. We requested a refrigerator when booking the room, none available when checking in. Adequate accomodations, location good

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I made a last minute one night reservation and when I arrived at 12:13am I was told my reservation was cancelled and charged a no show. When I asked agent why that information (check in end time) was not listed in confirmation letter he replied I don't know. He began to explain that he was printing reports and why it was cancelled which still didn't make sense especially since I am in the hospitality business. He then said he was going to give me a room and I wasnt going to be charged twice but he charged the no show and the "new reservation". Aside from that the hotel was dirty shower had bugs, the room smelled like smoke...Horrible room not at all worth the double I have now paid! Worst place ever!!!

• Stayed September 2013

Travelers are raving about these Laredo hotels

Brookhaven, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed August 14, 2013

First when I called to make my reservation the man that answered the phone was rude and put me on hold, then a lady got on the phone and I told her I wanted to make a reservation she said call the 1 800 number and hung up. When we arrived to the hotel another lady was at the desk and was very nice. The room was clean and the beds comfortable, but the bathroom was really nasty and the tub didn't drain as I showered. Never expected a La Quinta Inn to be like this, haven't had this problem before. I hope anyone who stays here has a better experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Killeen
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel was a little old, beds were not very comfortable. At check in I was not told which gate would remain open at night, so I was frustrated waiting at a locked gate, then I drove to a second gate that was closed too, until finally I found the one that was open. Also not enough disable persons parking. I had stayed at other la quinta inn hotel and they were great except this one.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family