“NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF STAYING HERE!!!!!!!!!”

HWY Express Inn and Suites
HWY Express Inn and Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lancaster
Hope, Arkansas
“NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF STAYING HERE!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I had 7 famlies staying here for one night for a baseball tournament. It was terrible! Just my family alone had to switch rooms three times. The first room the bed was broke and the sink and tub had hair all in it. The second not ony had hair all over the counters but it smelled just like a body oder. And finally the third room had not been cleaned had hair everywhere. And the was BLOOD all over our walls!! Yes Blood even the maid who came to clean it off said it was blood!!! The Tv in the room did not work they had to get us one from a different room. The toliet clogged up and when I called down to have it fixed the brought ME the plunger and told me to fix it!! UMMMM NO! All 7 families that stayed had problems like this. I would not advise anyone to stay especially with children. Oh and it clearly states at the front dest no refunds so should you get in a room covered in blood you can't have your money back!

Room Tip: Nasty!!!!!! Your room could possibly have blood all over the walls!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank abl1228

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Corpus Christi, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

I've stayed in some questionable places before and I would rate this one a 3 on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the skankiest of places. It is well on its way and the pictures aren't deceiving at all. My husband family lives nearby so we chose something a little less expensive knowing full well we'd give up amenities. To run down the list, maid service sucked, towels sucked, towel replacement sucked, breakfast sucked, and the room sucked. Toilet tissue was rationed out hence the bad maid service. I don't like having to go out in the cold in my skippies to run to the front desk and get toilet tissue. We had room 100 which is the ADA room due to my foot injury. Please avoid this room at all costs if you need a disabled room. The bathroom was horrible....it looked unclean...I saw pink on the carpet and red spots in the bathroom best guess was blood, but who knows. Silverfish kept me company when using the bathroom and also while taking a shower. I went to the local Walmart to buy toilet seat covers, sanitizer, towels, pillow, snuggie and extra socks. So each of these items points to one unclean area of the room and a person can guess the other issues. Never again....

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank slbutler81

Travelers are raving about these Lancaster hotels

Vermont
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

I stayed here recently to visit a nearby college. It's close to many restaurants and stores. What I liked about this hotel was the free wi fi in your room, fridge, table/chairs, and free breakfast. You seems to get a bunch of amenities for not a whole lot of money. The only thing is that the person at the desk wasn't aware of my reservation. I had booked it online and I had to bring in the paperwork to show her the price. My advice is if you book it online and get a good rate (40 bucks) BRING the receipt with you. They will honor the price. If your staying a night or 2 it's not a bad hotel. The room is clean and in great condition.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank ThelillyKat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto
Days Inn & Suites DeSoto
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Red Oak
Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie

Been to HWY Express Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about HWY Express Inn and Suites

Property: HWY Express Inn and Suites
Address: 930 N Interstate 35 E, I-35E & Beltline Rd, Lancaster, TX 75146-1039 (Formerly Super 8 Lancaster/Dallas)
Location: United States > Texas > Lancaster
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lancaster
Hotel Class:2 star — HWY Express Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your HWY Express Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.