“Margarita Mondays are the best!”

Bienvenidos Restaurant and Too Hot Cantina
Ranked #22 of 44 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It's a fantastic restaurant that should be on Tripadvisor. Awesome food!!
Ionia, Michigan
“Margarita Mondays are the best!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have never attended an event as fun and full of energy as Margarita Mondays! We literally danced from the time that we hit the door until it was time to go out of the door and I honestly think that we danced our way out to the parking lot - sooooooo much fun!

The margaritas were $1.00 - NO KIDDING!!! Yes, they could have been watered down, but the idea of it and the amount of them that were floating around, it was an amazingly good time.

I would most definitely return there if I am ever in the area on a Monday again...

The music was the best - I think it was the DJ's birthday...FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Travel0vr

“Nasty place”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Found a roach in my sons drink after his second refill and all the owner could say is do you want another one. No i need my ticket cut in half all he did was gave me the drink free wtf

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“From-scratch authentic taste outshines all Tex-Mex chains.”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were greeted by the owner who takes great pride in offering diners fresh Tex-Mex made with quality ingredients. Attention to detail was apparent from start to finish. The salsa was robust yet well-rounded, the chips and tortillas homemade, the queso smooth with real cheddar. Each entree was savoured for its special preparation with gentle, non-over-bearing seasoning. We definitely plan to return.

Waxahachie
“Fried ice cream!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I only remember that the food tasted good, but the fried ice cream surpassed the good meal. I return to the restaurant just for the dessert reward after the meal.

1 Thank Jeremy S
Branson, Missouri
“The best Mexican in all of Lancaster for over 25 years!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I tend to judge Mexican Restaurants by the first thing to the table, the salsa and the chips. The chips and salsa here is fresh every day, and the guacamole is the best I have tasted anywhere, also fresh.
I have owned several restaurants in Texas for 17 years, and I know how much work goes into preparing fresh garnishments from scratch every morning , it is a real challenge, and the reason most restaurants choose to serve stuff out of cans and mix with water, it's quicker and cheaper.
I had that Chicken Fajita Salad and my spouse had the Chicken Fajitas. We enjoyed every bite and look forward to our next trip to Lancaster.

• Visited February 2012