“Yummy”

Cuisines: Barbecue
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

The brisket is wonderful, but call to see what sides they have. They run out of a lot of things quickly. I would recommend this place though.

Emmen, The Netherlands
“BBBQ....”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Best Bar B Q in Lampasas, if you pass it, stop and try the ribs, perfect, BBQ saus 2 spices, friendly staff... So hold your horses nd n-joy.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank CeReSuisse S
“Not over the top, but it was okay”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I always look for the small town BBQ "joint" on my cruises. I stopped on a Sunday afternoon, and while the food was not exceptional, I found it acceptable. The two meat plate I ordered with sausage and sliced brisket had ample servings. The sausage was average. The brisket was thin sliced (not one or two thick chunks) with a small amount of fat on a couple of pieces. The flavor was good. There were choices in sauce, the one I had was a bit thinner than some places offer, but it was kept warm which keeps it thinner. I found no problem with the flavor. The beans had smoked sausage in them and were flavorful. Potato salad tasted like it was from a can, not homemade. The lady taking orders was very friendly. The price was in line with other joints I have stopped at on my back road cruises. All in all, I rate it average, but I certainly have had worse at the big name places.

Visited August 2013
“Worst BBQ!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Me and my husband stopped here on our way to Austin thinking BBQ would be a semi healthy and harty option. The staff was mildly friendly however right off the bat I was appalled by that fact that the turkey sandwich I just ordered was being microwaved!! The sandwich came with no sides so I added beans and corn bread. My husband ordered a turkey plate that came with the same amount of meat as my sandwich and two small sides. With two teas our order came to $24. I was surprised the totally was so high and was extremely disappointed when the food tasted so bad. The turkey was rubbery and had an after taste and was very bland. Me and my husband agree this is the worst BBQ we have ever had! Keep rolling if you are thinking of stoping here. The only good thing I can think of was that the tea was ok but def not worth the $24 and having to choke down rubbery mirowaved turkey!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Pancapo
Buda, Texas
“Flavorless, overpriced”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It looks like a nice enough place with nice outdoor seating under large trees, but the food was forgettable. I had the brisket and it was flavorless. The bbq sauce was just plain gross, thin and watery and had too much vinegar. And on top of that it was expensive for what I got. It is convenient but that is about it.

Visited May 2013