“Friendly Family Owned Authentic Tex-Mex”

Pedroza's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Lamesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Eating at Pedroza's is always one of my favorite aspects of getting back to Lamesa. Having spent most of my adult life living outside of Texas, it is always a pleasure to get my fix of good Mexican food. And Pedroza's never disappoints. The Owner's and staff are super friendly and always feel like I'm getting personal attention. The food is fresh, made to order and everything I've had has been very good. It is also right on the main (Lubbock) highway, so if you find yourself in town around dinner time, stop in. I'm sure they will take good care of you.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Since I live in the San Diego area, I have eaten at many Mexican restaurants. Like the title to this review states, I had decent (warm and tasty) food at Pedroza's Restaurant. The price was average for an independently owned establishment. All the staff were courteous and friendly. The dining room was clean, and when I used the bathroom, I noticed that it was clean also. If ever I find myself in the Lamesa area, I would not hesitate to eat a meal here again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The chips were cold, salsa tasted like canned tomato sauce, and the chile con queso tasted like canned cheez whiz. My son's chile relleno tasted so bad that he ran to the bathroom to spit it out. My shrimp on my salad tasted old. The steak meat had been marinated so long it had a mush texture. Terrible food! This can't be the best Lamesa has to offer.

The atmosphere was loud with ringing cell phones and oil men talking loudly about oil pumps and such.

Reviewed May 20, 2010

Excellent Mexican food and great service. Not being from Lamesa, I am glad I found this place and stopped while here on business.

1  Thank nicolegail
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Good food, friendly staff. Eat there everytime I am in Lamesa.

1  Thank odr1