“Stop over”

Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites
Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lamesa
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel one night. It is clean and the rooms and hotel appear to be almost new. Check in was easy. The room was very large in the king room. Breakfast was typical of this type of hotel which I normally never eat. Japanese steakhouse across the street was a delight in such a small town. Overpriced by GA standards but great deal compared to Odessa or Midland. Will stay again if in the Area.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I thought this was a nice over priced motel. Very clean hotel. Did not get the warm fuzzy feeling that I have gotten at other hotels. I felt as if they knew it was not a lot of other options so that could just give you okay service.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2011jaxson
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Been staying here since the first week of business. Great staff, service, food, rooms and location. I have always been warmly greeted, served quickly and accurately. If you are going to spend a night in Lamesa, Texas this is the best place to do. Dave is the manager and runs a great facility.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jerry R
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Management could careless about my concerns. The room is over priced for the quality thanks to the oil field that is paying top dollar for housing. They advertised queen beds but are really double beds. When I asked about this I was eventually able to talk to Dave the manager on the phone and he told me I was wrong and would not listen to my questions. When the oil dries up so will this hotel....I have stayed here a couple of time in the past with good results, but NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I booked a queen double for two adults and one child. Our room had two double beds with queen sheets tucked under the mattresses. I went to the front desk to ask about a queen double and was told that all the queens in the hotel are this size. I have slept on a queen sized bed at home for 10 years and know the difference between queens and double beds. The clerk was no help and offered to get the manager "Dave." He was not on property and 10 minuted later called the front desk and I was handed the phone. Dave was less than helpful commenting numerous times that he only ordered beds not built them and the orders queen size beds and queen sized sheets.
He was less than helpful and didn't value my concerns. He was correct that my sheets were queen sized with enough sheet tucked under the bed to cover another bed.
Hotel is clean and new but thanks to oil field demand doesn't value customers. I would have booked a bigger room had I know the truth about bed size. Dave you lost a customer.

Room Tip: Queen size beds are really double sized.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Paul M
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Receptionist was warm and caring. Rooms and decor were of great quality. I wanted to stay longer if I could. Breakfast served actual eggs and had a waffle-maker in the shape of Texas. Location is quiet and easy to find. When you've been traveling for a really long time, this is just what you need.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Best place to stay in Lamesa, Texas. I stay there every time I travel to Lamesa. Very professional and courteous staff, clean rooms and hot breakfast. They have a small fitness center, pool and a PC and printer setup for the guests to use.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites

Address: 506 N Dallas Ave, Lamesa, TX 79331-4613 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Lamesa Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Lamesa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lamesa
Price Range: $109 - $150 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Lamesa Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.