“Great brunch with music”
Review of Fore - CLOSED

Fore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RR 620 S & Lakeway Blvd
Description: Welcome to Fore. A locally owned and operated Classic American Cuisine restaurant located in the heart of Lakeway. We're open 7 Days a week for Lunch as well as Dinner. We also offer an amazing Brunch on Sunday. Fore has quickly become the talk of the town and has been recognized by many for our fine cuisine. We won the 2011 Taste of Lake Travis Award, and were nominated for Best New Business. At Fore we strive to make your dining experience with us a special and memorable one. We have 3 distinct areas for dining, including our Formal Dining Room, our Bar Lounge Area with available couch seating, and lastly our Open-Air Indoor Patio. We are available for all types of private functions as well. If you are looking for a fabulous dining experience that you won't soon forget, come to Fore!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped in for a Saturday brunch with the family and had a really nice time. Complementary drinks, friendly service, good food, and live music made it a great experience.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Appetizer (Citrus White Cheese Blintz) was unique. Very tasty! for our main courses we had: Mahi Mahi tacos, Build your own Burger, and Elise salad. All were great! Service was ok, but not as responsive as expected. Love the finish-out!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food is wonderful!! Chef James Ramsey is extremely creative, & has so many signature dishes!!

The service is wonderful, & the managers, who are the owners- Ose Edobor & James , have put together a wonderful restaurant, servicing to families, dates, & friends!

Just wish the location was closer to my house!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Fore is located in Lakeway where Mulligan's used to be. The place is completely transformed into a sleek, modern restaurant. We enjoyed friendly service and great food. I had the salmon with grilled vegetables and it was fantastic. The bread pudding was great too. As for the atmosphere, it was nice, but due to the open air feel you could hear traffic including an ambulance going by. Not that big of a deal. Another minus are the chairs. They are aluminum and I, being a tad "ample" in width, had trouble sitting in them. The hostess immediately offered pillows for the chairs (so apparently people have complained before). There are booths and the bar, so just be aware if those options if you are a big person....I almost took the chair with me when I got up because I was so tightly squeezed into it.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

i do not live in asutin but have eaten at FORE twice since it opened. Both experiences were delightful....the unique dining areas are so inviting. How unusual to have a restaurant where you can have a romantic dinner, business meeting or a family evening--each exclusive of the other. i ahd the special --fried lobster tail--on my first visit. It was delicious. Next I had the grilled salmon and it rates as one of the best salmon dishes I have ever eaten. Our grandchildren loved roasting their own s'mores for dessert on the hibachi grill. Pricing is reasonable. All in all, a great new restaurant with fabulous food and atmosphere and service.