“charges”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lakeway
Reviewed January 29, 2014

When confirming a room and charges make sure it is correct, Management will not correct it once confirmed. we hold a corporate rate and they would not honor our rate because they had received prior confirmation, this was approved by a new employee who did not know the rates, although our fault Management should have charged accordingly per my opinion, I could have stayed at lake way resort for the same price I paid here

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Nice, fairly new hotel with large rooms, free internet and free breakfast. Very comfortable and very friendly service. Will certainly stay there anytime I'm in the area. Nice breakfast and plenty of space to hang out.

Room Tip: Being a Hilton Honors member, I upgraded my reservation to get more points and ended up with a large...
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Room nice, Staff nice. Hot water took a while once shower was on to get real hot, but it did. only bad thing for me was the Pillows were too soft. Head Sank thru it to the matress. Just bring Pillows with you..

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Good overall experience; Comfortable, Convenient, Safe & Clean; Plenty of perks (exercise room and hot tub), & a great breakfast buffet. My room on 2nd floor was noisy from a heavy walker upstairs, but overall a GOOD VALUE. Good location - Lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great place to stay for a day or more. Lots of shopping available, gorgeous views, Lake travis, Austin close enough for sightseeing. Lots of restaurants and eating places of all kinds. Wonderful complimentary breakfast. I could just hole up there and enjoy myself.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel was great with a good location for travel around Austin. Would recommend and we will be staying here again. The staff was great and welcomed us upon our arrival and ask if they could help us we any of our local travel plans.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This was my first stay at this Hampton Inn. I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the accommodations were comfortable and clean. The only challenge I had was finding the entrance due to the low profile signage that is required by the City. I would definitely recommend telling travelers that you are located behind the Whataburger. Will stay here again on my next business trip to Lakeway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KComiskey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakeway
Lakeway Resort and Spa
Holiday Inn Express Lakeway
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin
#1 of 2 in Bee Cave
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Spri...
#1 of 3 in Dripping Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Dripping Springs - Austin Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - D...
#2 of 3 in Dripping Springs
Mountain Star Lodge and Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Lakeway? Share your experiences!