“A good representation of a small Chuck E Cheese”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is a small Chuckies in a 'mall', so I was actually quite impressed. You don't come here to eat, but the Pizza wasn't bad. Service was great. "Pepsi" from a fountain is what makes you feel sick. Gross.
Kids really enjoyed themselves. After a few minutes of NOT facing the windows I actually forgot I was in the "depressing moist place" of Texas. Even the staff did a great job of imagining they were working somewhere nice and always had a smile and took care of the kids.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Yes, they had great fun plugging tokens into slots & riding/playing various games but neither one (ages 2&4) took more than one bite of the pizza which was a first for us and one said it was icky. I had the salad bar. I didn't expect much & wasn't disappointed. Staff were friendly, though.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Of coarse we go there for the kids. I like it here not for the food...it's OK but my kids love it and that makes me happy. My wife and I actually have a moment or two to catch up while the kids are sucked in to "ticket land". Thank you Chuck-ee's

Reviewed January 1, 2012

The only reason to go is to entertain small children. I went several years ago, and have never had to go back. Little kids love all the games and machines to put money in for cheap prizes.

If you like all kinds of noise, bells and kids running around like crazy, go there. It is really exciting for the small kids.