“Best Happy Hour”

Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Lake Jackson
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Grape Taste offers something to satisfy every kind of appetite. Enjoy premium wines and gourmet entrees right here in Lake Jackson!
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

You can't do better than this happy hour from 2pm to 5pm.
Topas are $4 and wine flights are half price. A late lunch or early dinner at its best.

1  Thank Robert Bob G

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had been there a couple times that were great experiences. recently went for my birthday and it was a very long dining experience. I ordered the filet, medium rare and it came almost well done. It even had a couple of charred black flakes on it. Unfortunately I don't have a desire to go back. We had one child with us and noticed there weren't any other children. I don't think it's a family friendly place.

Grape_Taste, Owner at The Grape Taste, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

As of August 18, 2013 The Grape Taste is under new ownership. We invite you to give our establishment another try. Thank you for your feedback, as we plan to use it to improve our food quality and service. Please feel free to send us any suggestions you may have on how we may make The Grape Taste a better dining experience in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nice lunch. The interior was quite dark. The waiter suggested the artichoke chicken cream pasta. It was quite good. Comes with a salad which had a nice dressing and good quality lettuce. I had leftovers, but the portion size would be just right for most people. Also ordered was the club sandwich and a salad. Everyone enjoyed the meal.

As of August 18, 2013 The Grape Taste is under new ownership. Thank you for your feedback. We will be changing and adjusting the light fixtures, as well as the windows, over the next few weeks. We're hoping to perfect the lighting issue!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just about every time I have out of town business guests I take them to this restaurant. There is a great wine and tapa selection and the atmosphere is very relaxed and cozy. They have the best crab cakes I have ever tasted. If you're looking for a wide selection of beer you will be dissapointed but aside from that aspect there is not much to complain about.

As of August 18, 2013 The Grape Taste is under new ownership. We plan to change the beer selection within the next few weeks, as we are installing a beer cooler that can hold over 100 beers. Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if you have any preferences on the beer selction. We're open to suggestions!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several tome and I love the food. I was very disappointed by the fact that I came in at happy hour and ordered the half price artichoke dip and it was very good except the didn't give enough chips or bread for the amount of dip and so we asked for more bread and then were charged $2.00 for the small roll. It would not have hurt them to put an appropriate amount of bread or chips in the first place. Still love their food the tapas menu is great.

As of August 18, 2013 The Grape Taste is under new ownership. We will not be charging for bread or chips. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you in the future!