“Much better service than I expect from a chain!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #28 of 73 Restaurants in Lake Jackson
Cuisines: Seafood
“Much better service than I expect from a chain!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

After our little Red Lobster got a face lift a few years ago my husband and I discovered that a chain restaurant can provide an exceptional experience. On the coast, red lobster is usually mocked just a bit, but the one in Lake Jackson has consistently good food and very good service.
My favorite thing to get there is the steak. When I tell them "medium rare", I actually get medium rare! While the menu is, of course, the standard fare, the staff makes this place a joy for a nice lunch or dinner out. It's especially convenient to our local movie theater.

“A little inconsistency in service.”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Some times this place can be pretty good in providing timely service. Some times not so much. This occurs even on nights that are slow. Possibly a staffing issue. The food is pretty much what you would expect at a Red Lobster. If you would like something above and beyond. Try the Red Snapper Inn located about 15-20 minutes away in Surfside.

• Visited March 2012
Austin, Texas
“Very good food, great service this time. Previously slow service”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We had avoided Red Lobster since it was a chain. We went first with friends and the special was great (soup, salad, entre, desert for $15, also great bread/cheese biskits), but the service was slow. We took 12 persons there for the same special a week later, and I told the hostess our last visit had terribly slow service. This time we had 2 waitresses staying on top of everything, and the service was exceptionally good. I complimented the hostess as we left.

• Visited February 2012
Lake Jackson
“Awsome Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife and I love it here with or without the kids. The menu has recently changed but it seems like for the better. Always good hot fresh bread with a cold crisp salad. Watch out for the $2.50 drinks. If you are willing to give up 2.50 then you will get a selection of a variety of teas or a very tasty xtra suryp softdrink....the good kind! Anyways, great food good memories. Great occasion dinner place.