All reviews front desk eggs and sausage hot breakfast clean rooms visit family breakfast room very pleasant stay recommend this hotel excellent stay staff was very friendly and helpful would definitely stay here again a great place to stay dallas walmart bw graduation cereal
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Outstanding hotel! Very clean very nice. Staff was great and helpful. Location off the freeway was good and have a lot of stores around it as well that you can even walk too. The breakfast was very good and had plenty of options as well, which is goods for kids. The area itself is nice and if we stay longer next time will be able to explore some being that we are so close to the lake. Entire family enjoyed the room, location and stay. Staff was presentable and outstanding in taking care of our needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us in Lake Dallas and that our staff could help you make your stay better.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

This Best Western Plus is comfortable, convenient to the Louisville Toll Bridge and a favorite of ours. The staff is very courteous and friendly. You are provided with a hot breakfast which is great. I would certainly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review. We are glad our hotel was a convenient location to you and that you enjoyed your stay with is.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

I enter end the room and was overwhelmed with a wet, moldy, smell in the room. I understood they were totally booked because of the hurricane. After investigating I found out why. There was wet, rotting drywall in the bathroom​. It looked like maintenance staff tried to makeshift the repair by just applying mud over rot, without repairing the water intrusion. It masked a major issue. There was mold above the area where it looked like the 3rd floor leaked down the wall to this rot. Just gross...I would have moved rooms but I was stuck due to the circumstances. The rest of the room was sub par. There were broken electrical outlets, specifically the one offering power to the a/c unit. When I turned on one of the night stand lights, the surge killed the power to the room...it cane back on after 45 seconds and only after I turned the light off. (I didnt mess with that light again). Upon check out, I told the manager, Sunny Patel about the issues but he didnt even give me the courtesy to stop what he was doing to listen. His main concern, bulling my credit card to get his payment. Money first I guess. After my return home I completed a Best Western survey, and rated them poorly, which prompted a "formatted response" from Mr Patel, offering me 25% off my next stay...umm, I dont think so....

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
bwlakedallastx, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m sorry that some maintenance issues and other lapses detracted from your stay. We take pride in providing the best possible guest experience and are involved in a continuous improvement process to get better and better. We’ll take your comments into consideration as we change and improve. I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2017

We were attending a conference in the area and had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. The rooms were clean, and the maid service was wonderful. The beds were very comfortable, the wireless worked perfectly, and the hot breakfast was replenished regularly and was very satisfactory. This is a great place to stay and I would book it again in a minute on future trips!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwlakedallastx, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Everything they do to make my stay is done with excellence. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the premises is very clean, the amenities are in excellent working order. It's a very peaceful and friendly environment.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sunny8808, Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2017

Thank you kindly for your choice words.. We look forward to you staying with us in the future. If you haven't already, please sign up with us as a Best Western Rewards Member. The perks are exciting. Feel free to give us a call at the hotel directly for more details. Thank You and have a great day!