“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lake Dallas
Nacogdoches, Texas
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights and it is right off I-35 in Corinth, TX / Lake Dallas area. It's conveniently located to the Interstate and Gas Stations, IHOP, Denny's, Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, Wal-Mart, Grocery Stories and some shopping. The price was an excellent value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your experience during your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your time. I am glad we could keep you happy and provide a pleasant experience. Thanks again for your kind words and business. Looking forward to serve you again during your future visits.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Paris, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed one night for a basketball tournament at local HS. Other parents said that they stayed at Holiday Inn Express for same price that we paid, however we were a few miles closer to the tournament which is why I chose Best Western plus I had read good reviews on this site.

Pros: very friendly staff, relatively clean, relatively quiet, had a suite that slept all of us when we used the pull out couch. The queen beds, according to my kids, were comfortable. They also said the sausage at breakfast was good. There's a Starbucks across the street.

Cons: I got the pull out couch and didn't sleep a wink, the floor would have been better. The bathroom has wall dispensers for soap, shampoo etc which sounds like a good idea (less waste) but that's only if they actually dispense. It was very difficult getting soap and shower gel dispensers to work, I actually had to take the shower gel dispenser apart to get some gel out. Every time my young kids needed to wash their hands, I had to help them get soap. The water pressure was low in the shower. Also there was a big wad of kleenex stuck in the bathroom fan vent, the previous occupant must have put it there to stifle vibration noise or something but the cleaning crew didn't see it and fix it. At breakfast, there were problems with the waffle maker and pancake machine but worst of all, the coffee was really watery and weak. I really needed strong coffee after sleeping on that pull out couch.

Since the price of this hotel was the same as Holiday Inn Express, I would drive the extra distance and stay at the Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: rooms on first floor might have better water pressure. If you have pet allergies, be aware that thi...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
sunny8808, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
I apologize we could not grow up to your needs. I regret your inconvenience experienced here with us. I take this as positive suggestions for our improvement and will make sure, given another chance to serve you, would certainly serve you better. Thank you for staying with us.
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I highly recommend Best Western Plus, Lake Dallas to anyone coming in town, especially if you're shipping, storing, or picking up a vehicle from the Vehicle Processing Center right across the street. Hotel is new, breakfast was fantastic, and free internet worked fine. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

sunny8808, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Let me thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am glad I could provide you a pleasant experience during your stay here. It is my pleasure to accommodate you and request you to consider us during your future visits. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.
Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very neat and comfortable. Good Breakfast. Fruit and good selection We stayed in three Best Westerns while attending Volley Ball Tournaments and were pleased with all of them. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful. I would not hesitate to stay at a Best Western on our next trip

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

sunny8808, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hi,
Thank you for your appreciating words. We appreciate your time to review your experience with us. It would be my privilege to accommodate you during your future visits. Thanks again g=for your business.
San Antonio. Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I found the Best Western in Lake Dallas to be very nice. I would stay again if I am ever going that way. I bought my ticket on line and later found that I would have saved $15.00 if I had just walked in the door and bought it that day. The Staff was wonderful. The Breakfast waffles were great but the eggs and biscuits were cold and bacon undercooked, but the gravy was hot and I ate them. It all was pleasant..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Thank Mary And Christ... D
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad we could meet your expectations and keep you happy. Thank you for choosing us for your stay. It will my pleasure to accommodate you during your future visits. We appreciate your business.
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I just recently concluded a week's stay here and was pleased with everything at this hotel. Location wise, it's convenient to I-35E, but not right next to it, and it's also set back from the main road it's on- quiet surroundings, considering it's proximity to everything. The staff is attentive, friendly, and efficient. The breakfast provided is above average and the public places and rooms were spotless. Also, the rooms are nicely sized. What more could you ask for? Recommended...I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Your appreciating words drive our effort towards constant improvement. Thank you for taking your time to review your experience at my property. Looking forward to serve you even better during your future visits. Thanks again for your business.

Sunny
Providence, Rhode Island
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I stayed at the Best Western in Lake Dallas last week while I visited my son who is attending school at UNT in Denton. I didn't want to spend much, but did want a clean and convenient (to Denton and Lewisville) hotel. The Best Western fit the bill. The room was big and clean. My only complaint is that the television picture was fuzzy and I had to jiggle the cable to get a clear picture. The hotel is convenient to both Lewisville (where a dear friend lives) and Denton. There are also several restaurants close by. I would stay there again...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
sunny8808, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our property. I am glad, we met your expectations. I promise you to provide even better experience during your future visits. Thank you again for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Dallas
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Lake Lewisville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell
Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Denton Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Denton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!