“Southern Style!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Southern Komfort Kitchen

Southern Komfort Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in La Porte
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Southern Komfort Kitchen, in La Porte, TX, we prepare food from scratch -- like Grandma used to make. Southern American food done the old-fashioned way.
La Porte, Texas
“Southern Style!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I Love everything about this place! The staff is Amazing, Mrs. Becky is Awesome, Dwayne is Wonderful and he always makes sure your needs are taken care of and the food is Fantastic! The menu has such a great variety to choose from and its a great place for business meetings or just laid back casual dining. If you are looking for a place to entertain your customers or trying to find something out of the norm, then I highly recommend trying SKK. I promise you won't be disappointed!

La Porte, Texas
“Fantastic Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I love food. I've been to Kelly's, Dennies, Waffle House, iHop, and all tried their breakfast. I loved it. I then discovered that this place started serving breakfast several weeks ago. I have never tasted better food than this! I had the Shrimp and Grits, and it was fantastic. Also, I tried their homemade Maple Syrup, and I have never tasted anything like it. First being homemade, I am impressed. I recommend this place to anybody who is looking for a good breakfast in the morning before work, or heading to see family or anything. Prices were a little high, but the quality of the food was worth it. Fantastic!

• Visited March 2014
Katy, Texas
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We visited Southern Komfort today for the first time on the recommendation of a friend. The blackened salmon was excellent as well as the catfish and shrimp. Everything is fresh, and delicious. The apple pie was like my grandma used to make. Our server was attentive, the restaurant was clean. My husband and I throughout enjoyed ourselves and will definitely go again.

• Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas, USA
“Yummy food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat here at least a few times a month. They have a huge menu with just about any kind of food you can think of. There is something here for everyone. My favorite is their chicken fried chicken & a baked sweet potato. The sweet potato is drenched in cinnamon butter & brown sugar. Yummy! The service here is always good too.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Katy, Texas
“Good food & good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Friendly and inviting. Good variety on menu. Prices are reasonable. Food is very good. I would recommend to anyone for a casual experience of relaxed dinning and flavorful food.

• Visited February 2014