“Great Hotel That Shouldn't Be Overlooked.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in La Porte
Reviewed February 18, 2012

This hotel is in good shape and a great price compared to other hotels in the area. Alot of bang for the buck. The staff was really helpful finding things to do and places to go.Very spacious rooms and very clean with a great breakfast.I would defiantly come back here again and recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Will B
Cathy5, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Will B
I want to personally Thank You for staying with us at our Hotel. We truely value comments, suggestions, ideas whether good or bad from our Guest, as this helps us realize what we may be doing wrong. We appreciate your taking the time to comment about our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!
Once again Thank You

Reviewed September 15, 2011

The room was large and furnished nicely. The hotel has had some renovations. The breakfast was good. We paid $94.76 for the night including taxes, which is about average for a Comfort Inn. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable so the stay was a descent one.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelingBirdsWeAre
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Please Avoid, its in the worst neighbor at first, the first night police came due to car break in. The rooms are disgusting,you need to get your shoes on, the carpet is very old and damp. My daughters feet got black just from taking a couple of steps. The room is also falling apart. Apart from the bad TV with horrible reception, the beds are so hard and lumpy you won't be able to go to sleep until morning. Again Please AVOID!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
15  Thank Janebug10
Reviewed July 20, 2010

My four teenagers and I spent the weekend at Comfort Inn and Suites in LaPorte, TX. The rooms were large and clean. The lobby was beautiful and spacious. The employees were kind and helpful. The breakfast was assume. We had a great stay. We were comfortable and felt safe. The hotel was in a great location, right off of Hwy 146S. We travelled that Hwy alot to our destinations. Very pleased with everything.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank mother010
Reviewed September 15, 2009

this is a nice place to stay the rooms were clean and the have friendly help. The Savory Starts breakfast is better than most breakfasts that most hotels/motels put on.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank qcdriver
Reviewed May 24, 2009

We stayed one night to attend a business meeting the next morning in Deer Park. The hotel is in an industrial area so it doesn’t offer any lovely view. Our room was large with a minimum décor; offering a dining area with a table and four chairs as well as a microwave oven, a mini-refrigerator, and a coffee maker.

I was disappointed when I found out our room was next to the elevator. I also noticed children’s voices and running noises from the hallway. We arrived late and were very tired and didn’t have the energy to go back and plea to change the room so I assumed worst. But it turned out neither the elevator noise nor the children’ noise bothered us at all. I am a light sleeper and I don’t expect to have a good night’s sleep especially when I am on the road so that was a pleasant surprise. My husband said the free Wi-Fi was easy to connect and high speed.

The breakfast bar provided the usual hot and cold breakfast items and fully stocked. The dining area had plenty of tables and chairs and was clean.

We had pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank SWMDL60
Reviewed August 15, 2008

This hotel was great for my short two day stay. I stayed here for business and i was surprised for a comfort suites which i never stayed before. They offered a hot breakfast in the morning which was nice and convient. The rooms were very clean and spacious. They offered plenty of towels, ammenities and lighting in the room. The beds were comfortable and offered alot of pillows which i like. They also have a pool, hot tub and workout room which i used and was very clean as well. The staff was very nice and friendly. I highly reccomend this hotel in laporte tx

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank heatherNkyle0827
Hampton Inn & Suites La Porte
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!