Comfort Suites
Bayshore Motel(La Porte)
$68
$112
Hotels.com
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte(La Porte)(Great Value!)
$69
$84
Priceline
$75
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflespull out bedbiscuits gravystaff was very friendly and helpfulbeds were comfortablesecond bedroomaverage breakfastsan jacinto monumentbattleship texasthe room was niceeasy accessnice breakfastenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againcustomer servicegalvestoncruise
Reviewed July 20, 2010

My four teenagers and I spent the weekend at Comfort Inn and Suites in LaPorte, TX. The rooms were large and clean. The lobby was beautiful and spacious. The employees were kind and helpful. The breakfast was assume. We had a great stay. We were comfortable and felt safe. The hotel was in a great location, right off of Hwy 146S. We travelled that Hwy alot to our destinations. Very pleased with everything.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank mother010
Reviewed September 15, 2009

this is a nice place to stay the rooms were clean and the have friendly help. The Savory Starts breakfast is better than most breakfasts that most hotels/motels put on.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank qcdriver
Reviewed May 24, 2009

We stayed one night to attend a business meeting the next morning in Deer Park. The hotel is in an industrial area so it doesn’t offer any lovely view. Our room was large with a minimum décor; offering a dining area with a table and four chairs as well as a microwave oven, a mini-refrigerator, and a coffee maker.

I was disappointed when I found out our room was next to the elevator. I also noticed children’s voices and running noises from the hallway. We arrived late and were very tired and didn’t have the energy to go back and plea to change the room so I assumed worst. But it turned out neither the elevator noise nor the children’ noise bothered us at all. I am a light sleeper and I don’t expect to have a good night’s sleep especially when I am on the road so that was a pleasant surprise. My husband said the free Wi-Fi was easy to connect and high speed.

The breakfast bar provided the usual hot and cold breakfast items and fully stocked. The dining area had plenty of tables and chairs and was clean.

We had pleasant and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank SWMDL60
Reviewed August 15, 2008

This hotel was great for my short two day stay. I stayed here for business and i was surprised for a comfort suites which i never stayed before. They offered a hot breakfast in the morning which was nice and convient. The rooms were very clean and spacious. They offered plenty of towels, ammenities and lighting in the room. The beds were comfortable and offered alot of pillows which i like. They also have a pool, hot tub and workout room which i used and was very clean as well. The staff was very nice and friendly. I highly reccomend this hotel in laporte tx

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank heatherNkyle0827
Reviewed February 26, 2008

This was a clean, convenient hotel with a friendly staff. Excellent starter breakfast with eggs, breakfast meats, waffles, juices, gourmet coffee and more. Safe and secure parking. The king room was spacious with all the amenities - fridge, coffee, microwave, dining table, jetted tub, separate living room with sofa bed, desk, tv and data ports. Bedding was clean and comfortable. Good free wi-fi. We were there for business and used points from reward program, but the Senior rate is around $98 which is very reasonable for the service and style. Other guests were pre-cruise guests and this is indeed convenient to the ports. Just around the corner is Baytown Seafood for a good seafood dinner.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cathy5, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2008

My staff and I would like to take a minute to say thank you to you for your comments. We strive to make sure our guest are satisfied. Customer service is what it is all about.

If our guest are happy then we are.
Thanks again for visiting our hotel.