La Quinta Inn Houston La Porte
$89
WoodSpring Suites Houston La Porte(La Porte)(Great Value!)
$69
Garden Suites(La Porte)
$72
$63
Priceline
All reviewssylvan beachan older propertybaytown seafoodhot mealclean comfortable staytile floorscold cerealwafflesright next doorthe hotel staffliquor storeconvenient locationchange roomswill stay there againthe breakfast areagrasshouston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed here 4 nights and visited with my grandkids who live nearby. Loved the pool, the staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was cool and clean and there were lots of restaurants within walking distance; both fast food and better fare. My room faced the pool on the second floor, and I had no road noise or noise from other guests, I slept like a log. Grocery store just 1/2 mile west, and I had a little fridge and microwave in my room. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I will start with positives first. The price for the room was great, The room was clean. Hotel is conveniently located within about 15 minutes of the Kemah boardwalk and about 45 Minutes to Galveston depending on traffic. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nothing to complain about because it is free. I had a bagel and yogurt and my husband had a waffle the first morning. They offer several types of yogurt, toast, muffins, fruit apples, oranges. Juice apple and orange. Cold cereal, coffee and oatmeal. Now I will give the negatives which are not deal breakers.1st minor thing was the bed it made a horrible noise when you got in bed like i said no big deal. We did not complain cause the bed was comfortable just made us laugh! This hotel is near the coast so you will expect some of the outside of the hotel needing a power wash again this is not a deal breaker for us due to the fact the lobby and rooms were all clean. We have decided we will stay at this hotel the next time we visit which is about once a month.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Txbec64
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Front desk lady not very friendly or helpful. Housekeeping good. Breakfast absolutely bare bones. Not like their better properties. Big snag for us staying almost a week. NO GUEST COMPUTER. We had to keep driving and checking in to the local library. What a pain.

• Stayed: August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Rogers, Texas
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The room was very clean. We liked the room very well the a/c was very cold which made sleeping very well.
The location was very good as we were traveling there to go to MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The best thing that we liked was that it wasn't too far to Kemah or Galvestion.
The least thing that I liked was there wasn't enough shampoo.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family