“Step back in time, relax and refresh!”
Review of Brendan Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in La Grange
Brendan Manor
Ranked #1 of 6 La Grange B&B and Inns
pflugervill
“Step back in time, relax and refresh!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Absolutely beautiful home; our room was like stepping back into time. Very comfortable and I love the "sun porch" bathroom and slipper tub. Bed was very comfortable and the linens were softer than I have ever felt. Brenda is not only one of the nicest people I've ever met, she can sure cook a wonderful breakfast. And her adorable helpers were very sweet and attentive to every need. I can't wait to go back!!!! Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Christchurch
Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I had the most amazing time at Brendan Manor. The home is so beautiful and decorated with utmost style and taste. Stepping through the doors into the most peaceful oasis is how I would describe my first impression. Brenda and Dan are fantastic hosts and so welcoming, we felt very "looked after" but not in an invasive way. All the bedrooms are stunning and beautifully appointed with nothing forgotten. (Breakfast was five star!) We were sad to leave, and look forward to returning as soon as possible. Thank you for one of the nicest experiences ever!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
New Orleans
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Brendan Manor B&B in LaGrange,TX is just an easy drive
to all the excitement of Round Top Antique show and has
such interesting fellow guests & hosts and delicious cuisine!

Room Tip: we slept in a Queen bed and are used to a King.... we'd prefer a King bed next time.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is truly is the best B&B I have ever stayed in and sets a standard that others fail to match! The comforts Brenda and Dan provide make you fell like houseguests and not just "guests at the inn". And breakfast is always yummy!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
King City, CA
Reviewed March 11, 2012

When our son got married at the Methodist Church in La Grange, our family from California stayed at the Brendan Manor. We could not have asked for a more delightful and beautiful place the stay. Owners Dan and Brenda have furnished their house with all the amenities to make it comfortable and charming. The breakfasts were delicious. We had an experience we will never forget.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Richmond
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This was my first experience at a Bed and Breakfast. I don't see how anyone can top Brendan Manor. Brenda and Dan opened their home and heart to me and my mom. Their home is absolutely beautiful. It is clearly evident that Brenda's passion is making her guest feel at home. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is the second year that we have stayed at Brendan Manor and plan to return next year. We attend a dance weekend in the area and it is a pleasant part of our weekend. One of the best B&Bs I have frequented. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Schulenburg
The Oak Motel
The Oak Motel
#3 of 7 in La Grange

Been to Brendan Manor? Share your experiences!