“DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Executive Inn of Lagrange
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in La Grange
texas
“DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2010

booked 2 rooms for 2 nights 4 months in advance. Called 3 nights prior to arrival to change my reservvation to 1 room/1 night only. Cancellation was taken without any problem; however, the day before my arrival the "Manager" called to tell me that because I had canceled 1 night they canceled my other reservation and would put me on a waiting list.. I asked why that was not told to me when I placed the call to change my reservation and was given no explantaion. The "Manager" refused to give me a name or the name of the owner. I was told I could search for it on my own. I have never had such a bad experience with a hotel reservation. I would sleep in my car before I ever stayed at an Executive Inn. Just a suggestion to any other owners/managers out there - if you have an employee that cannot speak legible ENGLISH and is rude on top of that - DO NOT have them deal with potential customers - it is a good way to lose them and more, because I intend to tell everyone I know not to stay there. I have never written a bad review but this warrants writing about. If the OWNER, whoever you are, happens to read this I would love to hear from you.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank nktx

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2008

I booked a night here and on my way to the hotel 1411 gave me the wrong phone number and I ended up at the Shulenberg Executive Inn instead of LaGrange. We stayed 2 nights at the Shulenberg and when I got home the LaGrange Executive Inn had debited my account for $67.80.

I contacted the hotel and said I had no idea there were two hotels and I'm not from here. This was a misunderstanding and I had no idea that I no-showed since the other hotel I told them I had a reservation, etc

The manager and other employee were very rude and not understanding at all. I told them $68 dollars isn't going to make or break the hotel and they could do the right thing and give this single mom her $68 back

They refused! Sometimes Customer Service goes a long way for return customers.

I will never stay in another Executive Inn.

If you can stay at the Best Western they are nicer anyways....

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — Customer Service
  • Stayed June 2008
1 Thank motelmotel
Ft. Worth, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2007

The walkways were dirty and the outside trash cans smelled from 5 feet away. There was a mouse in our room one night. The toilet paper holder kept coming out of the wall. The towels were shabby and torn, but thankfully not stained.

The coffee in the lobby was late at least 1/2 hour each morning. There was no coffee pot in the rooms and we had to leave early, so went to a cafe for coffee each morning.

The outside is being painted, so maybe there are needed upgrades taking place.

• Disliked — The lack of cleanliness
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank jhsports
Cottonwood Inn
#5 of 7 in La Grange
BEST WESTERN PLUS Flatonia Inn
BEST WESTERN Giddings Inn & Suites

Been to Executive Inn of Lagrange? Share your experiences!