“Small Town Gem”

Reba's
Ranked #7 of 37 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 19, 2012

If you are anywhere near La Grange, Texas, you must make a stop at Reba's. The pizza is perhaps the best I have ever eaten. the pizzas are hand-made with fresh ingredients and the dough is seriously addictive. Four adults shared a large pizza (2 slices each) and a 2 large garden salads. I was full but could have eaten another 2 slices because it was SO delicious! The service was friendly and the prices were reasonable. The restaurant was pretty empty on a Friday evening, and we waited about 15 minutes for our pizza. But the wait was well worth it! The restaurant itself is charming, and we enjoyed looking at all the memorabilia on the walls. I can hardly wait to go back!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

You have to make a stop here the next time your road trip is in & around La Grange!! Great Pizza and the selection of Hot Wings are very good. Also had the Greek salad which is a meal on its own. Great service / fair pricing and fresh ingredients makes this small town find worth the stop.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Pizza fantastic here! I stole some from my buddies after they kept yumming and making grunting yum noises. It really was great! Actually, I had a Greek salad that was awesome! I recomend it.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Reba's is a great addition to La Grange. The food is amazing, the staff is friendly and the prices are great. We've tried the salads and a few sandwiches. We can't wait to go back and try a few other menu items.