“Good lunch, great service”
Review of Las Fuentes

Las Fuentes
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Mexican
Austin, Texas
“Good lunch, great service”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good choice for a quick meal while traveling - the service was very good. To go along with the chips, we were brought queso and two kinds of salsa, both warm, which was a nice surprise.

• Visited February 2013

Temple, Texas
“Pretty good”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband was working a job in this town when he asked a local for a good place to eat.He told us about Las Fuentes and since then when we are in town this is were we head to.The place is clean with friendly and quick service.The food is reasonably priced and yummy

Visited August 2012
Monument, Colorado
“Great Mex in La Grange”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in La Grange. Lots of good mexican dishes to choose from. Chips and salsa are great....always a good sign!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank ZaphodTheTraveler
Waco, Texas
“Wow...super Mexican food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We ate here during a recent weekend in La Grange. We were with a large group but it's a big place and they knew we were coming and were prepared. I've eaten a LOT of Mexican food in my life...this was one of the top 3, hands-down. I had the enchilades verdes if I remember correctly and they were excellent. Go there...you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank phazer08
texas
“Best Mexican in Texas”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a nice surprise to find this outstanding Mexican place on an overnight stop in La Grange. Great menu. Everything we had was perfect. The pollo loco with tomatillo sauce was one of the five best Mexican meals I have ever had. Prices are reasonable and the portions are huge. I couldn't finish my whole meal in two attempts! If you are in La Grange, or just passing through, figure out how to visit this place for a meal.

• Visited November 2012