“Wow...super Mexican food”

Las Fuentes
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in La Grange
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We ate here during a recent weekend in La Grange. We were with a large group but it's a big place and they knew we were coming and were prepared. I've eaten a LOT of Mexican food in my life...this was one of the top 3, hands-down. I had the enchilades verdes if I remember correctly and they were excellent. Go there...you won't be disappointed.

3  Thank phazer08

Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a nice surprise to find this outstanding Mexican place on an overnight stop in La Grange. Great menu. Everything we had was perfect. The pollo loco with tomatillo sauce was one of the five best Mexican meals I have ever had. Prices are reasonable and the portions are huge. I couldn't finish my whole meal in two attempts! If you are in La Grange, or just passing through, figure out how to visit this place for a meal.

3  Thank herbeehusker
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

While traveling vack home to FL from month long trip west, found ourselves in La Grange, TX. Hotel repres. recommended this place. TA only had 1 review which rated it excellent. Yelp had a few reviews, mixed and not many recent ones. Decided to take a chance and boy, are we glad we did! Started with complimentary chips and both green and hot (heat and spice) salsa. Ordered chicken Faijitas for 2, which also added bacon to the mix! Huge order, much more than enough for 2! It came with bowls of terrific pinto beans and large plate of rice with onions, chilie peppers and corn.. Delicious! Definitely the BEST Mexican food we EVER had! Service was teriffic. Jumbo margarita was wonderful. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Pappywiz
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Terrific menu, two types of salsa with chips while you sip great margaritas. Family oriented with lots of groups celebrating the times I have been there. Specials at lunch...I was introduced to fried avocado...delicious.

2  Thank rosestormchicken