“Heavenly!”

Bordeaux's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Superb dining! Decent wine list. Awesome food and desserts. Class Act. Very quaint. A bit pricy but well worth every penny!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We started going to Bordeaux's in Kyle a few years ago and found the new restaurant in Dripping Springs is every bit as good. The food and service is consistently excellent. It deserves a five star rating!!!!
stan starrett

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have eaten at Bordeaux's several times. The food is generally good but not great. Appetizers are stronger than entrées. I've had beef, seafood, and quail at different times. I think the brevet of beef has been my favorite. The grilled medallions of quail breast were very good. Mussels appetizer is very good as are the soft shell crabs. My Cesar salad was I little limp on this last visit.

Service is usually very good but this last visit was painfully slow.

I will go back but there are other places to try first.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Bordeaux's in Kyle, Texas last night. The soft shell crab appetizer was the best I've ever had. Also, the house salad with vinagarette dressing and my scallop main course were excellent. Some of the sauces were modified French recipes, maybe a little too modified for a traditional taste. Since it was our 53rd wedding anniversary we were treated to some Champagne with our fried ice cream dessert. Other items on the desert menu looked tempting.

2  Thank CarlSNewBraunfels
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I honestly still cannot decide what I enjoyed most. The Chef at Bordeaux’s in Kyle has a great palette, and further, quite a bit of creativity and finesse with respect to truly refined and nuanced flavors.

Every single dish and side that I have sampled has seriously impressed me and I really have come to think of Bordeaux’s as one of the real “hidden gem” culinary discoveries of the Central Texas Area as well as one of Kyle’s best kept secrets.

1  Thank Kotin205