Sage Hill Inn & Spa
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites(Kyle)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Kyle(Kyle)(Great Value!)
$98
$109
$76
$127
$107
Motel 6 San Marcos(San Marcos)
$121
$65
$64
Quality Inn University near Downtown(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
$58
QualityInn
$60
All reviewsonion creektexas hill countryfire pitb bbring your own winerocking chairsback porchquailother guestsnance suitemaurice's coach housethe main housegirls weekendthelma's cottagethought of everythinghot tubgreat getaway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2007

We have just returned from our 4th visit to The Inn Above Onion Creek. We found ourselves being intentional to "listen to the quiet" surroundings. The Inn is noise free - except for the sounds of nature - such as the breeze, the birds, crickets, etc. The Bluebonnets were in bloom and the butterflies were in flight! The attention to detail is great. We found ourselves relaxing to a point we could not remember in recent times. The breakfasts and dinners were excellent. The menus continue to be creative and varied. We highly recommend a stay at The Inn Above Onion Creek!

Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank girlonamission
Reviewed September 4, 2006

I've stayed here twice with my extended family for a family meeting where we took up the entire place...and since I was there with family, I had a chance to spend time in each room. I have to say, they're all fabulous. The beds are incredibly comfortable, the bathrooms are luxurious, and the grounds are gorgeous. The food is always fantastic...we have a lot of foodies in our crowd, and no one came away unhappy. We never needed to leave to eat because the food was just incredible (is it obvious that we loved the food???).

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, TX
Reviewed March 11, 2006

We took a mini-vacation to the Texas Hill Country for our anniversary and spent two nights at the Inn Above Onion Creek. The service, food, and accommodations were wonderful (particularly for the price) and the scenery is both rustic and peaceful. This time of year, dinner happened to be served during sunset (so I missed it), but other than that, the weekend was pretty much perfect.

• Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed March 9, 2006

This is a Wonderful place!! The staff and food were great! Always plenty of homemade cookies to snack on. If you want a quite Romantic place to get away from it all it's great. Bring your own wine for dinner.

• Stayed: March 2006
Reviewed October 4, 2005

I'm, not really sure I want to share what a wonderful place this is with the world or everyone will want to go there.
This is one of the most peaceful places we have every stayed. The setting is beautiful, very tranquil with deer roaming around and some nice marked pathways to follow around the Inn.
The rooms are exquisite, with tasteful furnishings and a heavenly soft bed.
The food (breakfast and dinner included in the rate)was first rate and there was a good supply of cookies available throughout the day for any guest who felt peckish.
The pool area was also excellent to laze beside and listen to the occasional "plop" of an acorn falling into the pool from an overhanging tree.

This is the first time I have ever stayed in "bed and breakfast" type accomodation in US and I was a little wary of this however I am delighted to say would have no hesitation in returning here to Onion Creek.

• Stayed: September 2005