“Best Pizza in the area!”
Review of Pizza Classics

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Classics
Ranked #29 of 74 Restaurants in Kyle
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
KYLE
“Best Pizza in the area!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Its kinda hard to find, but is just off the main street (Center St.) in town. We lived here almost 2 years before we noticed Pizza Classics Restaurant nearby. The place has great Pizza (not as skinny as most other Pizza Restaurants in Central Texas, to-date!). We have lived in several areas of the Country & prefer thicker pizza. Its not New Jersey's great pizza (with Tony tossing it in his white t-shirt in the store window), but so far, its the best around...& is a close 2nd (or maybe 3rd, ha, ha)! Anyway, they have a choice of eating in or take-out. The place is quite small but there are some tables there. Also, they have a pretty good pizza buffet (small, but only pizzas). The staff is friendly & helpful. They are quick to please: We were asked what kind of pizzas we'd like to have them make for the pizza buffet, while we were there to eat them! The location doesn't allow the restaurant to get a good amount of clientele. Family owned & own property I believe. I understand they've been here since 1999.

• Visited May 2012

“The moon hit my eye, and made me want to drive to Kyle and eat great pizza pie!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

If you are in the mood to eat a good pizza, Pizza Classics in Kyle is the place to go! My favorite is the pizza rolls.

Kyle, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real pizza in a pizza desert”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This is a decent Mom and Pop Pizza place. Its been hard to find good pizza since I move here from Chicago. This is 1 of only 3 place I've found in Texas I can be happy with.

Visited November 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheap and good!”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

Cheap and good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pizza Classics? Share your experiences!