“Several visits always good”
Review of Luvianos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luvianos Mexican Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Kyle, Texas
“Several visits always good”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We have been there many times. It's always very good. Good food and atomsphere.

• Visited November 2011

Oregon
“Tasty Stuff and Great Value”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We visited Luviano's for a mid-week lunch and were pleasantly surprised with both the portions and the quality of this very reasonably priced restaurant. A healthy mix of hispanic clients told us we were in the right place when we arrived. We were seated quickly and service was attentive and friendly. We both ordered off the lunch special menu and received huge platters of interesting food (yes, you can get a taco, enchilada rice and beans, but you can also order pork al pastor and various stews that wouldn't normally show up on a lunch special menu); they even throw in a free drink, all this for around $6. The salsa was superb and they don't pull any punches by serving some bland tomato juice to try to appeal to the masses who might not like a good hot salsa. I'm really picky about my Mexican food, but this is one of the few places on my "return to" list. My only complaint is that they use "restaurant supply" tortilla chips instead of making their own, They're not bad chips, just not homemade. OTOH, not many places make their own chips nowadays, so maybe I'm being a little severe by downgrading them a star for the chips. If I could do half stars, I'd rate this 4.5. Oh, I should mention that they're less than a mile of I-35 at the Highway 150 exit. From I-35, head West on Highway 150 and it's on the right side of the road.

• Visited November 2011
“awful!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Absolutely awful Mexican food. The only thing I would recommend is the margaritas!

Austin, Texas
“Hard Earned money, well spent”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Cheap friendly place. Great prices, great meals, great drinks.
Also the food comes out very quickly. The place is spotless, unlike most other kyle restaurants....

• Visited January 2011
Austin, Texas
“Better mexican food can be found in Buda.”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

Better mexican food can be found in Buda.