“Bad I-HOP in the neighborhood, ya'll!”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #41 of 80 Restaurants in Kyle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 19, 2013

How can you have slow service in a resturant? Well at I-HOP, the wait staff stands in a section of the resturant chatting while customers wait for service, for food, for drinks, for..., you get the picture. What the problem, I-HOP? The BLT was bad with more lettuce then any thing else. And it's too bad that this location needs a lot of improvement since it is close to home.

1  Thank Tallandsmart80

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stopped in for a grill melt to go and it took over 25 min to get order and the charge me 6.99 instead of menu price 4.99, did not notice till was on my way and because of time late, also it was very greasy.

1  Thank Joyce Buzbee C
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We've now eaten here three times since it opened late last year. At first it may have been the new staff learning. Now, months later the service speed has slowed even more. BNot sure what the problem is but we were there in an "off-hour" time and there were very few customers. Still we waited for 45 minutes to get our meal. They didn't appear understaffed but nothing was coming from the kitchen. There is too much competition in the area for this to go on. We wanted to go to breakfast this morning and drove right by IHOP.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Quite possibly the worst breakfast in Texas, and they don't care. We stopped in for a very late breakfast after being out of town for a few days and ordered their standard fare. I had 2 eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast. Easy, right? The eggs were under cooked, the bacon was cold and greasy, the hash browns were simply inedible. Even the toast was not properly cooked. It was horrible. I complained about the soggy, greasy, cold hash browns and the server brought out more - hot, soggy, greasy hash browns. My water glass was dirty. the coffee was watery. This place will not last very long if management doesn't fix this, and fast. There was no one there with the power to take the whole mess off my bill, so we paid for a breakfast that was inedible. Nasty, greasy food. You would be better off eating at the fast food place next door than this awful place.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We've eaten here 5 times now and it has always been enjoyable. Service has always been prompt and courteous. The food has always been what we expected. Military discount is awesome. If you are military, go here and get the discount.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!