“"chain-food"”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: New restaurant in Kyle, Texas
Description: New restaurant in Kyle, Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2014

thought it would be a unique experience; my mistake. Mediocre food and very over-priced.............................................

1  Thank businessboogie

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I travel the country and love to try every BBQ join I find.

Dickey's BBQ is not bad at all. In a scale from 0-100 they get a 75 from me.
I won't call it my "go to BBQ", but it's close and my family and I do enjoy eating there once in a while.

They are slightly over priced in comparison with other BBQ 's and for being in my 75 range.

I would recommend them, but not as my #1 choice.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very good food, but it's way too pricey! The potato casserole is the best! There are times when they have actually run out of certain items though.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Wanted their special at 5 in the afternoon but they were out . Ask what they would sub for and he gave me 2 pieces of meat which was not really a sub but just ok . The sides were excellent so altho it was a good meal I would not go back.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

When they first opened...Their BBQ was decent (if you are hungry). Service was POOR!!! Perhaps personality training would work. The one nice person working just came back inside after a smoke break...
There are too many GOOD BBQ places within a 20 miles radius. First Impressions are lasting impressions. Decor?

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!