“It's the BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: New restaurant in Kyle, Texas
Description: New restaurant in Kyle, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

BBQ is a very personal experience and for me defined as I know what I like. Even though most of my reviews were average the BBQ beef and polish sausage was very good and that's what I went there for. The regular sauce had a great flavor. Another in our party had the spicy sausage and commented that it was a little bland. Overall though it was clean with friendly folks serving cafeteria style. The ice cream is a plus.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Sausage was boring, brisket was not as tender as most, sauce was nothing special. The facility was clean. Employees were polite.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been 3 times and each visit left me wishing I had gone somewhere else. BBQ stuffed Potato to much fat, sides pre made the thing I came back for was ribs not the best but ok, never can count on this item being ready several times they have not been ready at lunch.

1  Thank Joyce Buzbee C
Reviewed September 2, 2012

First time we tried Dickey's we were very happy with our food. Great service & loved the extra fixen's & the free ice cream. The second time we weren't so happy. We ordered the chopped brisket sandwich. Both of our's were more fat than meat. The sides are good but don't go for the "Ceaser Salad". Not good. We will go back for a third time & see what happens.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

On a recent weekday, we tried the fairly new Dickey's in Kyle. Service was just okay, the barbecue was mediocre, and during lunch hour they informed us they were out of their regular barbecue sauce--they only had the sweet & spicy (??). It wasn't until we were almost finished eating (and I didn't like the sauce) that I realized they had bottles of their sauce for sale at the register. Why didn't they open a few bottles of sauce for their customers?

1  Thank forr51

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!