“Great pie and tasty, healthy entrees.”
Review of Texas Pie Company

Texas Pie Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kyle
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch with pie for dessert. My Almond Joy pie was quite amazing and my wife's Lemmon Chess pie was its' equal. For entree, my wife had a chicken salad sandwich which was well done and substantial. Shana recommended I get their Julieann salad which was nicely accented by feta cheese and almond slices. Excellent value.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

From the minute you walk in the door ... the smell is just FABULOUS! Temptations galore -- don't resist! And their excellence doesn't stop at the pie -- lunches are great with prices SO reasonable!! Lunch specials with drink only $5.95!! That is rare indeed!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My beautiful wife and I stop in for lunch occasionally, but we really like their frozen casseroles. We pick one or two up for those family times when cooking is not an option. Their King Ranch Chicken is the fave.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stopped here on the way out of town. Pies were good and inexpensive. I had key lime. Best I've ever had. A few tables outside and three or four inside. They do serve sandwiches and they have lasagna and pot pie (think they were only for take out though). We had pie for lunch that day. We were on vacation, after all.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My mom bought a coconut pie from here, and not being much of a fan of pie, was a bit skeptical. But wow it was delicious! Very cute building and would definitely recommend! That is if you like pie :D