“Great place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Kingsville
Napanee, Canada
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We have stayed here before and we liked it so we returned. It is right on Hwy. 77 and is easy off and on. Good restaurants nearby and they have a good complimentary breakfast. Staff were polite, friendly and helpful. Will stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I didn't know what to expect, everything was booked up and I just happy to get a room. I arrived late and the desk agent was welcoming. They had lots of bags, like welcome bags behind the desk. She said they had a big wedding party. She got me quickly to my room which was near a stairwell and easy access from my car. The room was clean and well maintained but older. It was fine for me. It had a micro/frig which I didn't use. Everything worked. Bed was fine and the mattress/boxes were encased in protectors, which I like. I would stay there again. I did move to where my family was staying plus due to the wedding they were going up in rate.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2013

When I checked in on the 25th the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful! She checked us in without any problems. The room was decent and comfortable. We just needed a place to sleep and this was just great. The breakfast was beyond awesome!!! Fresh eggs! I walked by and saw the housekeeper making them! The bacon and sausage was really good too. At check out the desk clerk was very nice and efficient! We asked for directions and she was kind enough to explain and print out directions online. She also recommended a great place for lunch which was as good as she claimed! This is the best service we've ever had at a hotel! We will definitely be staying here again next time we come through!

• Stayed February 2013
San Antonio
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been traveling for a long time and this is by far the best hotel i have stayed at and was worth my money. when i checked in the young lady was very polite, nice, and funny. The room was a good size, the beds were nicely made, the bathroom and shower were cleaned and it DID NOT SMELL. The breakfast was surprisingly good! i was shocked that they use actual eggs and cook everything there unlike other places Ive stayed at. The housekeeping was very nice and helpful, and the management was friendly. i give this place a ten, i don't care what other people say but i really enjoyed my stay here a the supper 8 in kingsville!!!! i loved it and will come back again! :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Orlando R
Converse, Texas
Reviewed February 11, 2013

WORST STAY EVER!!! I have traveled my entire life and never have I experienced a stay like this. My family and I booked through Hotwire and had to pay an additional fee for double beds. The manager said it was a mistake made by Hotwire. Then he said my card was being declined but it hit my bank twice! He was not nice at all and was defensive the entire time, blaming Hotwire and my bank. Finally checked-in and we couldn't even drop our stuff and go because I was afraid the stench of the room would stay on our belongings. We had to buy Lysol and Febreeze to feel somewhat clean. Beds were uncomfortable and I am glad we took our personal blankets. I striped the top blankets off and sprayed the bed with lysol just to be safe. I called down for an ironing board and was told I should have one already. They brought on up but they looked around the room 1st to be sure. (Why would anyone lie about this?) The breakfast put out in the morning was day old stuff. Waffle batter was watery, bananas were over ripe, milk container had dried milk on spout. I can go on but I think my point has been made. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Kingsville hotels