Hampton Inn Kingsville
Agoda.com
$60
TripAdvisor
Executive Inn(Kingsville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastexcellent place to staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast staffnice hotelin townnext morningoatmealthe staff was friendly and helpfuloff the highwaynaval air stationeggsplenty of parkingthe hotel staffpleasant staythe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The swimming pool looked nice but we didn't use it. Breakfast was good with an egg/ham/cheese mix. The cooking system in our room was loud and woke us up during the night. The cooling system worked very well though. Bathroom needed a bit more cleaning, otherwise the room was clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed here for one night and would definitely stay here again. Smaller hotel. One small tidbit is that construction is ongoing in the area, so it may get a little loud in the morning. Overall, would definitely stay here again. Free WiFI!!

Room Tip: Higher up to avoid construction noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Staff is rude and do not understand anything about customer service. I feel robbed of my money, never staying here. They treat people like crap. They do not care to listen or fix problems. When I complained, they ignored me.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Stayed at the Hampton Inn, Kingsville, TX on a busy 4th of July weekend 2014. Even though I was an ' early arrival', I was checked in early as there was a room available. The staff was very helpful even helping me connect to the Internet with my I-pad. The breakfast was very good, with a nice selection of both hot and cold items. Coffee was excellent. Room was very nice with a comfortable bed. A very good experience and I'll be staying there again as I travel through that area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Drove in late and needed a quick stay. Up on arrival the clerk was very willing to find me a non-smoking room. The room was very clean. I have stayed at many Hamptons and have been satisfied with experience. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo