“Not very good”

BEST WESTERN Kingsville Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Kingsville
“Not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2011

Starting to fall apart, I think the guy above me was dealing drugs...could hear him get up to answer the door throughout the night, talking to a different voice everytime. Wouldn't stay again. The hot breakfast was good....

• Stayed November 2010
comfortinnktx, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Kingsville Inn, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Dear Sir or Mam:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this review on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 361-592-6471.

Crystal Riehl
Public Relations
Best Western Kingsville, Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

High priced, a dump, in fact the shower wall came apart. I did get a full refund and an apology. I would not suggest you waist your time nor money.

• Stayed November 2010

Travelers are raving about these Kingsville hotels

Ingelside
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2009

we were going to kingsville,tx and stayed at this hotel was looked new, so we stoped and checked in to the room. The Check-In was really friendly and Front Dest also recommended the good restaurant. The Room Was Large, Nice and Clean. we had also Micro/Fridge in the room. It was a good stay and will stay here in future..

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TXtraveler7836
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2009

Just Returned from TX. trip, and we stayed at BEST WESTERN in Kingsville on our way to home. NICE ROOMS. wireless internet worked good, breakfast was AWESOME. the staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. I must say this hotel Exceeded my expecation. over all this was GOOD STAY.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Green Valley, AZ.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2009

we were visiting Rio Grand Valley area and we stayed at Best western, KingsVille after a long day of Travel. The Hotel has Nice rooms, Good Breakfast, and it is very clean. also the staff was Nice and helped us with direction. i will recomand this hotel to all, and we will stay again on next visit.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Kingsville, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

I was there for 2.5 weeks. In that time I had to change my room when I moved in because it smelled like a dirty ashtray and mold. Next room smelled like cigarettes and mold also(both non-smoking rooms). The air conditioner was dirty with stinky air coming in. There was a hole in my wall with tape over it. In 2.5 weeks I got ZERO cleaning. Not even a vacuuming. There were collections of dirt in every corner & edge of the room. The towels were stained and one even had brown crap stuck to it that I didn't see before I used it. TV was broken, fridge didn't work properly, microwave either. Haven't seen any cleaning for the outside either...garbage everywhere. I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Alexander, AR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2009

Hubby and I checked in late Friday night. The front desk clerk, probably the manager or owner, was disappointed that I wanted to look at the room before we committed to stay there. I should have looked a whole lot closer. The general appearance was of the room was fine, although the flooring was a little stained in a couple of places. I stripped the bed of the bedspread right away and placed it over in a corner. Hubby went to the bathroom to do his thing and found the door off the hinge on the bottom. Also, the front of the bathroom door was in dire need of repair and paint. There once hung a full length mirror but someone had removed it, leaving big holes in the surface were there once was adhesive. The paint was peeling and the whole thing just looked nasty. We were tired and wanted to sleep as soon as possible so I turned back the top sheet and small blanket to climb in and found that those were "short-sheeted". I would have had to completely untuck the covers to be able to pull them up to my chin, so I slept "short-sheeted" all night. Oh, the temperature in the room was regulated on the ac/heater so that was up to me. That worked out fine. This morning, I took my turn in the bathroom, closed the bathroom door and found someone's collection of dirt, hair and lint still behind the door. Lovely! Just what I wanted to see. That gave me the willies. The bathtub was too narrow for a normal person to stand in without hitting the wall...thankfully, management had replaced the shower rod with a curved one so there seemed to be a little extra room, even if it was just for your arms and torso. The towels had seen betters days - they were old and worn, but I have to say, clean. Breakfast was a very typical continental style with nothing cold or really hot. Make it yourself waffles, cold breads, cold cereal, that sort of items.; No big deal. The place doesn't even sell Dr. Peppers! What a shame! Needless to say, we won't stay there, again. However, please read my review of another Best Western we stay in during this trip. Someone out there, Pearsall, TX, knows how to keep a motel that the guests will love. Sorry, it just isn't this one.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsville
Rodeway Inn Kingsville
Rodeway Inn Kingsville
#8 of 9 in Kingsville
Americas Best Value Inn - Bishop / Kingsville

Been to BEST WESTERN Kingsville Inn? Share your experiences!