“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: Mexican
New York City, New York
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I came to this restaurant by myself and ordered the tacos which were amazing! I also tried their authentic Mexican drink with a Coke. Not only was it wonderful but it was also cheap! I will definitely be returning. Not to mention that the staff here is fantastic, friendly and welcoming.

1 Thank yuyi23

Loudon, TN
“Inexpensive authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you're looking for some good authentic mexican food, give this place a try. Although, it could some freshening up inside, their food is very tasty. We had a gordita (which has two thick corn handmade tortillas and it's filled with your choice of meat with onions, cilantro and beans). You don't need anything else if you get this, it's very filling. The service was good and the place is always busy.

• Visited November 2013
“Great Mexican Food!!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We went to eat at this place after watching (some of) the Tamuk vs West Texas A&M! :( The food was great!!! My husband got a burrito, and it was huge! I got the carne asada, and we both really enjoyed it!

• Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Always packed”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was looking for breakfast, got in late to the hotel and missed the free breakfast. I passed it, not looking for Mexican, but noticed it was packed. Turned around and decided somebody knew something. It was reasonable service and excellent food and Cheap. I appreciate value but if the food doesn't measure up I just can't appreciate the value. This place is great and I would reommend it to anyone, and I've owned several Mexican restaurants. I liked it so well I went back the next day for a late lunch. That says something.

• Visited March 2013