“Lived up to my expectations!”
Review of Butch's - CLOSED

Butch's
Cuisines: American
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Lived up to my expectations!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

While planning a business trip to Kingsville, we were told by a well traveled business acquaintance that he had the best steak ever here. We decided to try it on the second day of our 2 week stay and loved it so much; we had our farewell lunch there on our last day.

I usually suggest you read the other Trip advisor reviews but for this place, there are only 2 and I have a different opinion. Go to Google and check out other reviews and the menu listed at some other sites.

This place is highly recommended by every local person I talked to and I felt like we got fantastic food at a great value both times we ate there.

I had the New York Strip the first time and the Sirloin the second time. The sides were great and I rate their green beans better than Paula Dean's in Savannah! They were just like Grandma used to serve!

The steaks here are tender, juicy and have such a great flavor that I didn't see any steak sauce on any table and I wouldn't have dreamed of using any on my steak.

This is not a cheap hole in the wall, but both times I ate here was $5.00 cheaper than what I spent at Chili's on our first day here and there was no comparison in the flavor or quality.

The atmosphere and friendliness and efficiency of the servers and other staff make this a great culinary experience not expected in such an isolated little South Texas town.

Speaking of Kingsville, there really isn't much here, but most people I met were genuinely friendly and represented the hospitality that you would expect from the great state of Texas!

There were 5 of us and my co-workers all agree that this place is a must visit place if you are within 50 miles or so.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank WWWdotnotyoursdotcom

New Braunfels, Texas
“Only place in town”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Sadly this seems to be the only ''good'' place to eat outside of the King Ranch. Food was good but with the tile floors the noise was awful. the staff was friendly and answered questions on the area. It's a bit pricey. Wine and drinks offered which was nice. All in all... eat here or drive to Corpus.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lazyday1111
talihina
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Nice elegant place to eat with interesting appetizers and tasty entree's
The price is on the high side But if your in Kingsville, Tx and looking for quality this is your place. Bon appetit.

• Visited November 2011