“Neat and clean”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Kingsville
houston, tx
“Neat and clean”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

On college tour trip, spent the night. Clean little motel. Left very early so did not sample breakfast.
There are no restaurants in walking distance but that is not the fault of hotel.
A/C works great. And that is important in South Texas.
Will probably stay here again!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SharonTravelerII

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Apopka, Florida
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My family stayed here last month and it was a total nightmare. The owners were very rude, we would be talking to them and they would just walk off during the conversation. There staff looks trampled, and mentally beaten. The breakfast was undercooked, the rooms we had were poorly cleaned and smelled of cigarette. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. How they maintain a choice status is beyond me. When we complained, the reply we got was too bad, no refunds, you chose us.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel, drive up the road to quality or hampton inn. Even the holiday inn express...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Richard C

Travelers are raving about these Kingsville hotels

Glendale, Ohio
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here while on work assignment for several weeks. Comfortable, safe ( female traveler ) clean with in house laundry facility.

• Stayed May 2012
4 Thank Kirby03
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've stayed there 3 different times. First time I stayed one night & I liked it. Second time I stayed 3 nights & I liked it. Third time I stayed 4 nights and no problems at all. The last night of my most recent stay, there was a drunk guy banging on all the doors at 3am and I had to work that morning. I called the front desk and they personally approached the man & took care of it. My next stay will be for another 4 days & this is the hotel I choose. I like that the 'suite' part of the hotel is in a different, connected room with its own a/c and its own flat screen t.v. This helps a great deal because I take my child with me & of course she doesnt like to watch the shows I do. The breakfast is lovely. The pool is nothing to brag about but its decent. The fitness room is nothing special either but it was nothing to complain about, so it was fine. I like that they have coffee available all day. They also have yogurt and cereal available all day too. They also keep the paper plates, bowls and plastic ware out and this is great for me since i'm there for 4-5 days at a time and To-Go food doesnt always give you the right utensils or plates. If you're looking for enough space, this place is great. The two more expensive places to stay in kville may have a few nicer things, but neither had the extra room suite with the extra t.v., which I thought was pretty shameful. Anyway, this is my kville hotel

Room Tip: Higher floors are warmer.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Rebecca P
Kingsville, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2012

speedy wifi, well-managed Business center.. excellent buffet breakfast (Dont need to go outside),clean and nice rooms with flat screen tv. Professions staff.."

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Micky s
Reviewed June 5, 2012

As a business tracker and spend over 100 nights on the road, I found this hotel be at the top of my list for hotels in this area. The room was clean and comfortable. The mattress was new the room was as clean as I would expect. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank Safetyguy67
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We'd stay here again. It's on the outside of town and not close to many businesses. My husband and I went for a family event and the Comfort Inn was conveniently located to the venue. We checked in close to midnight. Check was quick and we were able to change our 2 double to a king room. Breakfast was average. There was plenty of food and a good variety to choose from. Rooms were fairly clean. Nothing shining but nothing alarming. If this hotel is in the range of what you'd like to spend, I'd suggest staying here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank MarieBJK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsville
Rodeway Inn Kingsville
Rodeway Inn Kingsville
#8 of 9 in Kingsville
Americas Best Value Inn - Bishop / Kingsville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!