“Great Salad & Pizza”

Mr Gatti's
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying I typically am not a fan of Mr Gattis but this Mr Gattis is not like the others. The pizza is great, the salad bar is great & the service is great. The only complaint I had was on the games, I think 2 weren't working. Otherwise great! We will be back.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

We happened to stop by Mr. Gatti's on Sunday and found it was Pizza Buffet night. What a treat. All you can eat pizza, salad bar, drinks, dessert and spaghetti. I think it was $8.99. WOW!!! When you paid they ask you what kind of pizza you like and they tell the cooks to throw one on. This place has great pizza to begin with and this way you get to try many different combinations. They have a huge salad bar that rivals the best you've ever had and it contains many surprises like pudding. I think the buffet is also on Wednesdays. When my in-laws come to visit we're definitely hitting buffet night.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Huge salad bar with many options....
Pizza buffet with many options....
Many seating options....
Very friendly and helpful staff...

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 11, 2015

The Mr. Gatti's we go to is in Kingsland, Texas. We go there because if you want pizza, that is the only place to go to. Should there be another pizza joint in the community, Gatti's would still be our choice.
They staff at Gatti's is always friendly. Most importantly, the always get your order right. And the pizza is always done the way you like it. The bottom of the pizza is always done, there is nothing as gross as a soggy pizza bottom with raw dough. Especially when you order take out.
The salad bar is always full and clean. The lettuce is always crispy and cold. And the selection of salad items is vast. I quite often manage to fill up on the salad bar and then have little to no room left for the pizza. I suppose that is a good thing.
What I really like about the Mr. Gatti's in Kingsland is that we can order our pizza and let them know we are going grocery shopping next door. If you ask them to hold off making the pizza for twenty minutes or so, they'll hold off. That way, your pizza is hot and ready to go when you're ready for it.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed April 4, 2015

Dropped in just for a quick bite with the kiddos. I was to expecting much, but I was blown away. The salad bar was so impressive, it literally had everything. I would say it was comparable to Jason's Deli and I'm completely honest. It literally lacked nothing. Kids got pizza, as expected. It was pretty good as pizza goes. I would definitely recommend if you are looking at value when dining out with family. It was well worth it.

Date of visit: April 2015

Been to Mr Gatti's? Share your experiences!