“Typical dq ”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kingsland
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

My wife wanted something to eat and I wanted Ice-cream. So it worked. We got both. Typical dq ice cream and chicken strips. Hard to mess them up

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

I have never eaten at this DQ. Why? Because 3 years ago some locals informed me that the place was dirty, the food was tasteless and they were not friendly to the patrons. So I stayed away. But this year, we saw a $4.99 promotion on a food item I wanted to try. When I pulled up I saw lots of cars parked outside. When I entered I was greeted warmly and my order was taken. We were told to take a seat and our food was delivered to our table. Unfortunately they missed one of my order items but the rectified it quickly after I notified them of it. The place was very clean! (Didn't see the bathroom) so as to what I was told 3 years ago that has all changed. I hope those that told me that have now tried the place!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The food is very good and hot when you get it, but it takes a long time in the drive thru. Hopefully they will get faster.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2017

A real do-to place for kids and adults alike. Wide variety of burgers, other lunches, very good salad with crispy chicken, and, of course, all sorts of ice cream goodies.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

My friend and I ordered a sundae each from the drive thru. It took the guy about 10 min to make them and bring them out to us. No lids, no bag or box, and no thank you.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!