“Lunch ”

Lighthouse Grill and Lounge
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Kingsland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We sat outside and just hung out for a relaxing lunch during the week no one hurried us and made sure we were okay all of the food tasted good and had no complaints

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I love the laid back atmosphere here !!! The food is REALLY good and big portions !!! My favorite is the chicken salad .... It has fresh fruit and cottage cheese too !!! I always take some home !!! Their French Fries are great too !!! This place is just quiet and out of the way but not far off the beaten path !!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Best danged chicken fried steak and fried catfish in Kingsland. Totally recommended when restaurant re-opens

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Living in Kingsland, there aren't a lot of dining options locally, much less with a full bar. That being said, I like this place. The food is decent, and sometimes very good. Add a fully stocked bar with fair prices and I'm pretty happy.
And, oh yeah, there's a golf course too.....

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017

The chicken fried steak and the chicken fried chicken can't be beat. I have tried most of the selections on the menu and all are very good. Best food in 50 miles.

Date of visit: April 2017