“Late night”

Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Newport News, United States
“Late night”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

After being stranded for 12 hours in airports due to weather and being up for 36 hours it was a relief to walk in and have my room key in less than 5 minutes. I was exhausted and the staff responded quickly to allow me the least amount of time and frustration before being able to finally fall into bed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MgmtBWKilleen, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on Trip Advisor.

I am happy that you finally got some rest after a long trip. We pride ourselves with a quiet location away from the highway noise from Central Tx Expressway (aka HWY 190) along with the cleanliness of our hotel provided to each and every guests.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 254-526-6651.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this and letting our future guests know about your experience. We appreciate your loyalty.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

basically good motel for the price...swimming was not in working condition but we probably would have never used it . sleep real well...had coffee in room...could have been stronger..not far from Ft Hood

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MgmtBWKilleen, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate having you stay with us during your recent training at Ft. Hood/Killeen area. We pride ourselves with our friendly staff and quiet/convenient & central location. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a great experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just in town for busniess and this hotel was top notch we travel all over the world so we would know. Clean and eager to please. We will make this our annual host hotel. I felt like the manager was on direct dial with us. If we needed anything all of the staff seemed to care so much. All and all this hotel was one of the highlights of Killeen. Looking forward to our visit there next year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MgmtBWKilleen, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Killeen on Trip Advisor.

Your business is very important to us and we highly appreciate your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a great experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us during your next visit to Killeen or the greater central Texas area.

We highly enjoyed having you stay with us during your recent Monster X Tour event. We pride ourselves with our friendly staff and quiet/convenient & central location. Our other guests, along with Killeen residents enjoys having the trucks parked in front of our hotel on display.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This hotel was ideal for my trip. I will stay here again, when I am in the area. I would recommend this hotel. A little older but the room was nice, quiet and clean. Everyone was polite. Good location for my purpose. Great value.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, October 2, 2013

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Staff was not very professional, when we were given our keys the front desk employee came into the room flushed the toilet and did some cleaning , I felt uncomfortable for a first impression , cleanliness should be taken care of prior to checking in . Besides that location was fine I wouldnt recommend this motel though.

• Stayed September 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate providing you with an early check in at no extra charge. Our staff wanted to make sure we had multiple people check and recheck the room, and was properly inspected and ready for your five (5) nights stay.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 254-526-6651
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice Rooms. Recently spent 20 consecutive nights there. Hotel Staff took great care of me and the group I was traveling with. They cleaned the rooms, pool area, and parking lot daily. Even put out the continental breakfast early when we needed it. They went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Good location as it is near the Killeen Mall, Fort Hood, and many other local attractions. Easy access off of Route 190. I liked that we had the option to use Golds Gym for FREE during our stay, and there is a NICE outdoor park within walking distance with a 2 mile running/ walking track. If I ever go back to Killeen, I know I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Nice Stay !
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MgmtBWKilleen, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood, responded to this review, August 21, 2013

We appreciate having you stay with us during your recent training at Ft. Hood.

San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice, would stay again. The bed a little uncomfortable, Staff was helpful. Location centered in area which made any any location I needed to go very helpful. Would refer it family and friends. Will stay on next trip to that area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

During your next visit, please ask to check the room and the comfort/firmness of the bed before checking in - for each bed can vary.