“Best place for the price.”

Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
San Diego, CA
“Best place for the price.”
Reviewed June 12, 2008

I stayed at this Best Western recently for 4 nights. It is a few blocks north of 190. My local hosts warned me that the area north of 190 is kinda seedy, but I didn't have any problems with the location of this hotel. My room was reasonably clean. Considering my room was at the end of the building next to the main road, I was surprised it was pretty quiet. The continental breakfast was o.k, nothing special.
The front desk clerk was very friendly and gave us several recommendations for placed to eat, although the one we tried was not so great. It turns out there are very few decent places to eat in the Killeen area. As far as I could tell, the hotel was pretty full with guests, incl. several military. Considering the cost (I paid $65/night) I'd say this hotel was a great deal.

• Liked — It was cheap and it fulfilled the basic needs of a business traveller.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Travelers also viewed these Killeen hotels
Travelodge Killeen/Fort Hood
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#10 of 33 in Killeen
TownePlace Suites Killeen
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Killeen/Ft. Hood
Holiday Inn Killeen - Fort Hood
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood

Property: Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood
Address: 2709 E Veterans Memorial Blvd, Killeen, TX 76543-4328 (Formerly Best Western)
Location: United States > Texas > Killeen
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Killeen Best Western