“Nice place to stay while in Killeen”

Americas Best Value Inn-Killeen/Fort Hood
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Nice place to stay while in Killeen”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Very nice and quiet place to stay while in Killeen. All employees are very nice and helpful. We enjoy the quick service we receive when staying. Very comfortable beds. The kids always feel at home when staying here. They would not like to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: You can always ask for extra pillows. Seems they know us and already have that ready each time we...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patty C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The hotel was conviently located. Good price. Pool was not up to pare, needed to be updated. The customer service could have been more friendly employees. Like tell us there names. More option for breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was a little leery from previous review that said the location wasn't great. Since Killeen is a giant strip mall, I can't find an area that isn't the same as this location. As a woman traveling alone, I felt perfectly safe. I was visiting Fort Hood and it's an easy drive to get to the base. The room was spacious, like a mini suite, very clean and the amenities were great. I will stay here again when I come back through. I didn't use the Gold Gym but it is available also the pool is small but refreshing!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank KBR_CT
Reviewed June 21, 2012

When I arrived late in the night in killleen, I had no place to stay. The hotel I booked online was over sold. I had to stay in a roach motel for two nights. There were drug addicts hanging outside. Every hotel from Killeen to Temple was booked solid. I got lucky and found a room for two nights at the Best Western then I would have to move again. Between Bruce the worker and Roshon the general manager, they did everything to make sure I had a safe place to stay for the next 9 nights. I was really grateful for this.

Whenever there was a problem with the internet moving slow in my room, every staff member worked diligently to correct the issue.

Everyone on the staff is very friendly. They will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is comfortable.

The rooms are very clean and the price of the hotel is great. I would definitely stay here again. Karen

• Stayed June 2012
7 Thank Chocobunny59
Denton, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I needed a cheap room while on business. The price was right and the room okay for spending one night. The front desk staff was helpful, but because I was on business, I needed wi-fi access. My room had no wi-fi service, although my colleague next door did. The front desk gave me a network cable, but that didn't help with my iPad. The room was spacious, and the A/C cold. Some shifty clientele and in a bad part of town. If I had been traveling alone I would have been uncomfortable here. It was convenient to Ft. Hood and Texas Central College.

Room Tip: Be sure to let the front desk know of you need wi-fi access before you get your room.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2012

It is very easy to make reservations and to request extra pillows and towels. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The beds are very comfy and I do love the Belgium waffles! We always stay here every time.

Room Tip: we always request a room on lower floor so that we do not have to do the stairs
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Patty C
Modena, Italy
Reviewed December 19, 2011

The hotel is very well maintained and the rooms are comfortable, quiet, clean and spacious. The price was very convenient and we were welcomed by very friendly staff who even gave us a little "welcome homage". I recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends