Residence Inn Killeen
$84
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$94
TripAdvisor
$64
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

Courtyard Killeen(Killeen)
All reviewssocial hourone bedroom suitefree beer and winefront deskfruit smoothieshousekeeping staff areoffer freesleeping areanice poolthree nightsmy home away from homewafflesthe entire staffrooms are largebreakfast attendantfirst floorhotel is great
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Travel to Fort Hood for business and stayed at the Residence Inn for two weeks. Good room and staff.Thank you and please give your staff my thanks again, because you got a great team. I will definitely be back. I will finish my review by saying one of the best staff/ service hotel I have stayed at during my past few years traveling.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

From the moment we walked in we were amazed at the service and atmosphere of this hotel. We have done a lot of traveling and by far this is the best place we have ever stayed. The room is spacious and has a full kitchen. Everything is spotless and the bed is very comfortable.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They serve a full breakfast everyday that is FREE and Monday thru Thursday dinner is also FREE! There is free beer and wine. Our first night here we were served fresh cookies just out of the oven that were delicious.

We stayed for 8 days and loved it here. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Richard B, General Manager at Residence Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Hello, thank you for sharing such a fantastic review, it really means alot to all of us here at the Residence Inn Killeen. I enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to seeing you both again sometime soon - Rich.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Recently stayed here for 10 days and was very satisfied with the stay overall. Rooms are large and well kept and the staff was very friendly overall. Free breakfast everyday, plus there's free dinner Mon-Thurs night that was actually very delicious each night. Not only do they provide dinner - free beer and wine is also available, which was a nice treat.

The only downside is the internet is unacceptably slow. Being here for work it was impossible for me to even open up e-mail attachments to do my nightly work back in the room. Luckily I was able to tether to my phone, but if you don't have that option you may want to look into bringing an aircard or mifi.

Aside from the internet, I would definitely stay here again. It was a little tricky to find at first, but that is also due to the weird road layout in Killeen more than anything.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms and a GREAT staff. Special kudos to Maxine, who greeted me with a smile every time she saw me, and demonstrated a sincere desire to make my stay the very best. The breakfast and happy hour staff were friendly and extremely professional. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My title says a lot. I found the place to be so - so at best. The room was fine, the A/C very loud. My luck with hotels falls down with the housekeeping staff. For 3 days, I only received one small bottle of shampoo. I am not sure if they were on a cost saving kick, but 1 small bottle of shampoo for the cost of the room at that hotel is really unacceptable.

The breakfast was again only so-so. I prefer more fruit at breakfast and the hotel lacked a lot of fruit. The front desk clerks were nice when they were there. Most of the time, I saw a big yellow sign at the front desk and the clerks were doing something else. The morning clerk seemed nice but certainly inept in managing the front desk. There are a lot of hotels in the area and this place doesn't really care if you are in the Marriott rewards program or not. I am Gold and they could have cared less that I was a guest. Maybe all the people here are platinum and I was the red-headed step child.

I can't say that I would stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business