Hilton Garden Inn Killeen
Agoda.com
$129
TripAdvisor
Priceline
All reviewsrestaurants within walking distancenice hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlyfitness centerfort hoodhot tubfree breakfastgreat place to stayparking lotchecking ineasy accesswould stay againhgilobbyproximityhighway
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Makes you feel welcomed. Internet connection was great. Clean room. Even housekeeping was friendly and attentive. Great location off the freeway. Great selection of food for breakfast. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to have you back with us again soon! If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me! ~Cheryl

Reviewed September 10, 2013

It was my first stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. There's 3 restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. It's also located near the mall and many more stores for shopping.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our property. I am happy to hear that you had a good experience! If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to let me know! ~ Cheryl

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The hotel itself is a reasonable choice for the business traveler in Killeen Texas. If, however, you are a frequent traveler and expect loyalty points, you should re-think this selection if you are booking through a travel aggregator (Expedia, etc.).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Good Afternoon William W!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced by not receiving your Hilton Honors points. From my understanding you should still receive them. If you could please email me directly with your stay information I will do what I can to assist you! Thank you again and have a wonderful week! ~ Cheryl Shibuya
cheryl.shibuya@hilton.com

Reviewed September 6, 2013

First time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Killeen Tx. The hotel was really nice and in a central location very easy access to restaurants and excellent for shopping. The one thing I was Not happy about was that the Jacuzzi wasn't working so if you are a hot tub fans I would recommend calling first to see if the Jacuzzi is working!!! Otherwise I enjoyed my stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Explore09!
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us on Trip Advisor! I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the jacuzzi not functioning properly. We are in the process of getting it repaired so that our guests can relax and enjoy it once again. We look forward to having you stay with us again and if there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me directly.
Have a wonderful week Explore09!
~ Cheryl Shibuya

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very good hotel, excellent front desk staff. Convenient location, within walking distance to four good restaurants. easy driving access but well back from the highway so there is a lot less road noise than at most hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Good Afternoon Dave H!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for us on Trip Advisor! I am extremely happy to see that you had a nice trip while in Killeen. We look forward to providing you with lodging accommodations again when you are in the area. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me directly at any time. Have a fantastic week Dave H!

~ Cheryl