Hilton Garden Inn Killeen
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Killeen(Killeen)
  • Pool
All reviewsrestaurants within walking distancenice hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlyfitness centerfort hoodhot tubfree breakfastgreat place to stayparking lotchecking ineasy accesswould stay againhgilobbyproximityhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Upon check out of this hotel, I reviewed my account and there was an undisclosed charge of $49.25. I asked the front desk clerk about this charge she replied that it was automatic and the computer charged it sometimes and then not others. She called it an authorization but the bank verified it as a debit. She was not able to refund the amount. Undisclosed charges to a debit card are illegal. Additionally, the restaurant did not have a couple of items on their very limited menu. The wait for food exceeds 30 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Clean friendly HGI, Internet was good, business center good, fitness good, room was clean, breakfast was good made to order. Pool was in working order. Nothing to complain about. I am a road warrior and I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Good Afternoon Manuel R!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Should you be in the area again we look forward to providing you with outstanding accommodations again! Thank you for your business and loyalty to the Hilton Family of Brands! If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me at any time!

Have a fantastic week Manuel R!

~ Cheryl

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night at this hotel while waiting on our son to arrive back from deployment. We found out after we arrived that he would be returning several hours later than what we were originally told. The staff at the hotel were very accomodating in providing us a late checkout so that we didn't have to wander around town for several hours. The hotel is across the parking lot from a couple of restaurants; we walked to Logans for dinner since we'd been driving for 9 hours that day. A bit tricky to get in and out from the highway, but not bad once you learn the roads. Would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon hsvjen5!

First of all I am so glad to hear that your son is back safe and sound! Please give him a huge "Welcome Home & Thank you for your service!" from the family here at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen! I am so happy to hear that my staff made your stay enjoyable. I would like to thank you for your business and if there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you or your family please don't hesitate to contact me at any time!

Have a wonderful week hsvjen5!

~Cheryl

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Clean, fresh, perfect stay!! Every person who worked there was exceptionally friendly. The hotel was beautiful, the room and bed were both perfect, the breakfast was delicious, the pool was beautiful and peaceful. All of us agreed that we would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor, and it was perfect.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Gina9799!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you return to our property if you are in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area. If there is anything that I can do to further assist you please don't hesitate to contact me directly at any time!

Have a wonderful week Gina9799!

~ Cheryl

Reviewed August 3, 2013

All of the hotel staff was proficient in their jobs, very pleasant, very friendly...even the maintenance people smiled, made eye contact and greeted us each day! Would definitely recommend to anyone, and we will certainly stay with Hilton Garden Inn in the future!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon John R!

Thank you for the amazing review on Trip Advisor! I take great pride in my property and my staff I really appreciate you taking the time to write such kind words! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to providing you with outstanding accommodations again should you return to the Killeen/Ft. Hood area!

If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me directly at any time!

Have a wonderful week John R!

~Cheryl