“Business Travel”

Hilton Garden Inn Killeen
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Killeen
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great for business travel! Beautiful hotel with nice clean rooms. I was greeted in the lobby with three types of spa water, cookies, and a smile from behind the desk. Around the hotel are many restaurants that you can convenintly cross the parking lot and get to. I did not have to get in my car to go anywhere for a meal. A home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn as your choice for your lodging needs. I am elated to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to be of further assistance to you!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Large bug found in room between sheets, was bitten several times. Staff made effort to accomdate i.e. switched rooms,reimbursement or 10K HH points. Simply was not what I or my staff were accoustomed too from this caliber hotel/brand. If you decide to stay, good luck!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Bobby R

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to make sure the problem is addressed.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I am deploying to Afghanistan and wanted to get off post for the weekend, this was perfect, I did think the bar would be a little more than it was but is was close to everything and the staff was more than accomodating! The hotel was very clean and my room was perfect!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Best hotel in area. Beds, linen, carpets, towels, and bathrooms were clean and had a fresh smell. Hotel is near many resturants and retail stores. Hotel was easy to locate. It is located off busy street which made access and departures easy. The grounds were clean and well light.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for the Fabulous review! We greatly value your business and if there is anything further that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me at any time!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had a wonderful stay. Our room was great and the staff was always very helpful. Love the lemonade and cookies. Wish they offered a free, continental breakfast -- that would have made it perfect. But they did offer a nice breakfast for only $9.99. Would definite stay here again and recommend it to other. Convenient location to Killeen shopping and Ft. Hood.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and providing us with a fabulous review! If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Overnight stay in Killeen for business - HGI Killeen was by far the best in town. The facility was updated and clean - the desk staff was friendly and attentive - the cafe was very nice. Rooms were high quality - fresh and clean - which I appreciate when on the road. I had the in house breakfast at their cafe and it was very good - convenient. The hotel is right off the highway and surrounded by restaurants. Well done!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review! We greatly value our guests and next time you should be in the area please don't hesitate to ask our Front Desk personnel for directions to your destination as most of us will be able to get you a more direct, easier or shorter route. If I can be of further assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me at any time!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed for business. The staff was very welcoming and the accommodations were very clean and everything was at the high Hilton standard. The only drawback of this hotel whcih is shared by others around it is that the highway setup in the area is annoying. You have to drive along the highway for a mile to get on the highway to go back the other direction. I don't know who came up with that idea but it certainly was not Hilton's fault. The hotels staff and the hotel condition are excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business