“Best in Killeen at per diem rate.”

Hilton Garden Inn Killeen
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
“Best in Killeen at per diem rate.”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great location, 4 resturants in the parking lot (pluckers wings, tilted kilt, Logan's, and Boston's). Very clean, stay here often. Free breakfast for gold/plat honors, $10 otherwise. Only thing I whis they would add are free weights to the fitness center.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for the wonderful compliments about our property! I am looking forward to having you back with us in the fall. With regards to the free weights, we do have an agreement with a local gym that you are able to use at a minimal fee. Ask my team about it if you are interested or contact me directly prior to your arrival and I will get everything set up for you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl Shibuya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stayed here in May 2012, and loved this hotel and location, T he only problem I have had and always will have is the Business Center computers need to be seriously upgraded as they are slow and need a bigger monitor. Otherwise, this is my go to hotel in Killeen. As, the staff has been great and the rooms great otherwise.

Room Tip: great place and nearby places to eat within walkin distance. Wish they had a "happy hour"...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and provide us with comments regarding your stay. The business center issue has been noted and I will look into getting that problem rectified. I'm so pleased to hear that other than that your trip was satisfactory for you. Thank you again for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Killeen as your choice for accommodations when in the Killeen/Ft. Hood area. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance to you please don't hesitate to contact me directly at any time.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I made a mistake with my trips and did not cancel a night and to my surprise I got an email from the manager asking if I was ok. They also credited that night so my company does not have to pay for my mistakes! The staff is very friendly and the rooms very clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! We strive to ensure that our repeat guests receive the best service. We understand that things happen and last minute cancelations sometimes slip our minds when we have a lot going on. I appreciate you and thank you again for choosing Hilton Garden Inn for your lodging accommodations when in Killeen, TX.
Channelview, Texas
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Comfortable beds, nice hotel! When we arrived, there were fresh cookies! It was a very peaceful place.

• Stayed May 2012
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The lobby is very welcoming, looks nice, plenty of room to sit and with and outdoor swimming pool right next to it.

The rooms are modern and clean and pretty much everything you can expect from this price range.

Breakfast was excellent but not complementary. It took a little while to get service but they have kitchen and will cook your breakfast to order.

Internet is included but is very slow.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Alabama
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Only one complaint and only one! The internet is soo bad here I cant hardly finish this review!

They said that they were going to up grade........ :(

Everything else is great! Clean rooms, good breakfast, nice pool and walking distance to several places to eat. ( which i do have reviews)

I will be here a couple more weeks and will see how things go!

Room Tip: If you need the internet for work you may as well go to McDonalds down the street!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Jay C
HGIKilleen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Killeen, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of our wireless internet service. We apologize that it did not work well during your stay. We are currently updating the wireless system and hope to have a faster interest experience soon. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Never saying at a Hilton Garden Inn before, I was very pleased with the hotel. Warm chocolate chip cookies upon arrival at the front desk, and the staff was friendly and checked me in quickly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The white linens were clean and crisp. The beds and the pillows were so inviting! The bathroom was incredibly clean and there was a nice size vanity for all my bathroom items. There wasn't a lot of parking in the front, but there was plenty on both sides of the building. Also in walking distance of several restaurants and few bars. There was a hot breakfast available too; much variety and delicious too. I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business