“Our stay at the Shilo was outstanding, the staff was amazing, rooms were awsome was a very pleasent stay.”

Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Killeen
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our stay at the Shilo was outstanding, the Staff was amazing, rooms were awesome, it was a very pleasant stay. My family enjoyed the Shilo Inn and we would recommend it to all our friends.
Shilo host the soldiers of Fort Hood and the surrounding community.

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite on any floor.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank leatherneck794
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Leatherneck794,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Shilo Inns honors all our patriotic soldiers and the sacrifices they make for our great country. Thank you for choosing Shilo Inns and thank you for your service!

Troy S.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We arrived late in the afternoon with no reservation. The front desk person was so pleasant and helpful. She gave us directions to places we needed to go and recommended a restaurant near by which we enjoyed. We were able to get a great room for a terrific value. We received coupons for breakfast and drinks. Breakfast was what I would call 'continental' and nothing special. But it was something to start our day. The drink coupon was for domestic draft beer or house wine. I don't drink either, so I did not find that useful. The room was very clean and came with a little kitchenette. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Kileen.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank AnnD920
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear AddD920

Thank you for taking the time to comment here on Trip Advisor. We appreciate that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will choose us again when you are in Killeen.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights while going for interviews in the Temple/Killeen area. We had our dog with us one night and there is a one time $25 fee, no matter how long you stay which I felt was reasonable. The front desk staff were kind, knowledgable and got us checked in and out quickly. The room was absolutely HUGE!!! I did not expect that for the price. We had a King Suite. The sink area was separate from the bathroom and had a vanity with a mirror and seating to put your make up on. On the other side of the bed was a kitchen/dining area with a sink, coffee pot, fridge, and microwave. There was a large 4 person table, as well as a couch and desk. The TV was not flat panel, but not a huge deal to us. We were given coupons for breakfast, but did not end up using them. They also give you a discount coupon for the restaurant located in the hotel, but we did not visit. The ONLY issue we had was the noise. The walls are very thin, the first morning we were woke up by the alarm in the person's room NEXT to us and it went off for at least 20 mins. My husband left and I was able to sleep a little longer, but not soundly. I could here the family with children in the room on the other side of us, almost like they were In our room. I also kept hearing someone running back and forth across the room above me. It wasn't that late in the morning, maybe 8:30. I thought maybe I was making too much of it, but the next morning while we were both getting ready, we could hear people talking in the rooms on both sides and the feet running across the floor above. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, especially if you are a heavy sleeper or get up early anyway. :o) We had a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2013
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Txgirl79,

I am very happy that you enjoyed you stay with us here in Killeen. I am sorry that the next door neighbors were loud and woke you. I hope that you consider staying with us again your next trip through Killeen. Maybe a room on the 4th floor will allow you a better rest. Thank you again for your kind words and elaborate review.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had to stay here for emergency purposes, and it was great...you can't go wrong with an indoor swimming and the ammenties of a home with a splash of a getway feel all in one package. Highly recommend this hotel for any of lodging needs, especially military families transitioning in or out of Fort Hood. We are planning to stay there just because tommorow!

Room Tip: Executive Suite if you have children and staying for a long period of time
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nellie P
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Nellie P,

Although I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, I hope you are able to get back to your home soon. Please visit us again when the situation isn’t so dyer. Thank you for choosing Shilo Inns.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I come to stay at this hotel several times a year because I work overseas. I am ALAWYS impressed with the staff, very friendly. One employee that works there is Jasmin. She is ALWAYS helpful, highly knowledgeable of her job and comletely professional. I Love this hotel and would not ever consider staying anyplace else. It has EVERYTHING you need. Like a home away from home. I HIGHLY recommend them and you wont regret it! Continental breakfast if you want it, a beautiful pool (enjoyed in season of course) but they also have a hot tub. Restaurant staff is friendly and great. Absolute best first class hotel ever!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Isabella L
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Isabella L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review here on Trip Advisor. Jasmin is definitely a shining star within our beautiful hotel. We hope that you think of us the next time you stay in Killeen.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Second time staying at this hotel and again it has exceeded my expectations! The front desk staff was friendly and prompt, the room was very clean and well appointed. The full sized refrigerator was great for water and left overs. By the way, we had a full kitchen just in case we wanted to cook. We found the continental breakfast had a nice variety of hot and cold offerings. The location was key for us. It is close to everything & everywhere you need to be in Killeen (Fort Hood, the mall, restaurants, etc.). Great stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ladybugg73
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear ladybugg73,

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Killeen area.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was very happy with my stay at the shilo it was clean,comfortable and the staff especially Jasmin were extra friendly. Being a dog lover it is hard for me to find hotels that will except my furry friend but the shilo was very accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank gigiw1
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Killeen, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear gigiw1,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate Jasmin very much also. We look forward to seeing you and your furry friend again when you visit Killeen.